2,269 results
All reviews free tea and coffee quiet street charles bridge old town square reception area within walking distance boiled eggs breakfast room british airways vending machine free wifi complimentary water mini fridge national theatre excellent location cold meats few minutes walk
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here twice - each time for one night. Rooms were large and well appointed with a nice touch of free water and a couple of beers in the fridge. Standard of housekeeping was excellent.

Breakfast is fine and enough to start the day off well.

Reception staff were all friendly and the free lobby coffee is a nice touch. I rarely read the hotel blurb in hotel rooms but the little folder gave the history of the hotel which was actually interesting - especially the bit about it once being a police station with lock up cells behind the current reception desk!

Air conditioning in the room is very efficient and the wifi worked well.

There are two parts to the hotel and some rooms are in the "A" section which involve a bit of a trek and a change of lift but having stayed in both sections of the hotel it is clear they are of a uniform standard.

Location is great for Charles Bridge and the major sights and there are plenty of restaurants and bars nearby.

Room Tip: Perhaps ask for room in main building rather than the "A" section if walking difficult or have lots and lots of luggage.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When we first arrived at the hotel after a long hard flight, we found the reception to be quite curt. We arrived too early for our check-in but they were nice enough to offer us a place to store our luggage so that we could start our day. The room was nice and clean as was the washroom though the shower stall was quite small, you couldn`t move without banging into the glass but this seems to be the norm in all of East Europe. The free bottle of water and 2 beer can in the room was a real nice touch. As the days went, the staff were quite friendly, guess they just had to warm up to us. The hotel has decent restaurants nearby and is only a 10 minute walk to Old Town Square. Breakfast has a decent and typically European spread, though they should change it up every day otherwise it can get quite tiresome. All in all, good value for money.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at The Cloister Inn for three day city break in June .
Would definitely recommend this hotel.
Rooms are spacious and cleaned every day. Breakfast had plenty of choices , staff were very friendly and welcoming.
The thing I liked best was the situation of hotel. It is within walking distance of the old town , Charles bridge and the castle .
It is quiet at night as it's located down a side street.
If I visit Prague again , I would definitely stay at the Cloister Inn .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just checked out after 3 nights. Location is great, Charles bridge is 10 min away, lots of restaurants and bars close by. Hotel room itself is a bit outdated but has everything you need, we were in room 109 and had a massive walk in shower with fine water pressure !!! I mean it’s the first hotel I stayed in where I didn’t have to wait 10 min to get my hair wet !
Good neighbourhood but still pretty quiet at night for a good night sleep (keep in mind the mattresses are extremely hard which did not really work for me but worked wonders on my partner).
The staff is great and very pleasant, breakfast is pretty standard and coffee is decent. Very good for the cheapest place I found in Prague 1. I definitely recommend and am more than likely to stay there again when going back.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2018

We stayed in the Cloister Inn in August 2018, this lovely Hotel we have stayed for many years as its the best location in Prague for us as the Staff are so very helpful so very polite and goes out of their way to help, also many of the Catholic churches are very close to the Hotel. we stayed in the new wing of the Hotel and it was fabulous, as it was great owing to my knee replacements. It had a lovely view of the courtyard. Just outstanding. The room was very large for us which I needed to move around, clean and spotless. The Breakfast was outstanding as usual, plenty to choose from no fuss whatsoever. visited our favourite'' Restaurant Stoleti'' in the evening every day .Would highly recommend this hotel always as the very best. And hopefully will go in 2019 or the following year 2020.will not forget Tomas Nemecek and all the Reservation staff.
Radford C.

Room Tip: Every thing in this Hotel is perfect. Do book and you will be very satisfied.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family