1,967 results
All reviews charles bridge rooftop terrace old town tram stop prague castle recommend hotel restaurant downstairs lovely hotel across the river minute walk hotel restaurant petrin hill on foot tram system the hotel staff triple room goulash
Reviewed May 15, 2017

The location is obe of the best things about this hotel. It is only 15 minutes to walk to the Old town, close to nice parks, the river and the castle. The hotel itself is well kept, nice rooms, good breakfeast and very friendly and helpful staff. Before arrival I got an e-mail asking if I needed transport to the hotel from the airport and they sent tips on what to do in Prague. The roof terrace was really nice, with a great view. It is in a quiet street, but we had to sleep with the window closed, otherwise there would be some noise. But it was AC in the room, so that was ok. All in all a great place to stay and if I come back to Prague I think I will choose hotel Julian again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
HotelJulianPrague, Manažer at Hotel Julian, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2017

Dear Guest,

first of all I would like to thank you that you had chosen our hotel for your stay in Prague. I appreciate you found the time to write such nice review, thank you. I am very delighted you enjoyed the location as well as provided services. I am happy to read you will choose our hotel for your next stay in Prague and hope it will be soon.

Enjoy nice spring days.

Reviewed May 14, 2017

The best part about this hotel is the friendly staff. The rooms are comfortable and were roomy as a solo traveler. They served a nice breakfast that met the needs of an international crowd. The hotel is located on a quiet street around the corner from a busier street serviced my multiple tram lines. Great restaurants in walking distance.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
HotelJulianPrague, Manažer at Hotel Julian, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2017

Dear guest,

thank you for your stay at our hotel during your trip to Prague. I appreciate you took your time to share your feelings about your stay. It was our pleasure to be here for you. I am also happy you were satisfied with provided services, thank you.

We are looking forward to your next stay.

Reviewed May 14, 2017

Was sad to leave Prague and Hotel Julian. The customer service and amenities where excellent. The professionalism of staff, excellent breakfast (maybe the best I have experienced in Europe) and cleanliness of hotel made it a most enjoyable experience. The trams are one block away and run frequently. We liked being away from the hoards of tourists in the old and new town. Can recommend Hotel Julian 100%.

Dear Merrie,

thank you very much four your stay with us and your nice feedback and 100% recommendation. Such words are the best motivation for us. It was our pleasure to be helpful for you as well as serve the best breakfast we can prepare, thank you for your highlight.

I hope to welcome you here soon again!

Reviewed May 14, 2017

Small hotel with 30+ rooms. Outstanding, friendly, helpful service from every staff member. Excellent breakfast and excellent small restaurant for lunch, dinner, bar, dessert, snack. Very quiet neighborhood about a 20 minute walk from center, attractions. Public transportation a minute away. Very warm, arty, antique filled ambiance. I can not think of a single negative. Really and truly a wonderful place at more than reasonable rates. Couldn't have been better.

Room tip: I can't think of any negatives on floors 1 through 4 (there is an elevator) or with any other variables.

Dear guests,

thank you that you have chosen our hotel for your holiday in Prague. I appreciate you took time to share your feelings here with other travellers. Your words are very gratifying for us. I am happy you enjoyed your holiday without any negative point, it was our pleasure.

You are always welcome here.

Reviewed May 13, 2017

Great location, fantastic staff, excellent breakfast and selection of items. Our room was very comfortable and quiet.There is a wonderful terrace on the roof of the hotel where you can enjoy drinks and even have their restaurant serve you dinner. They also offer airport pickup and drop off. I can't say enough about Hotel Julian

Dear guests,

thank you very much for your stay with us and your nice words written here, I do appreciate that. I am happy you enjoyed your stay and provided services as well as sit-down at our terrace.

We are looking forward to your next stay.