All reviews wenceslas square old town simple hotel shower stall road noise recommend this hotel petrin tower tea bags yogurt within walking distance double room city break small things beds were comfortable main attractions this lovely hotel enjoyable stay
Reviewed October 14, 2017

Staff very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. Bit disappointed with breakfast not a great choice of hot food. Don't look for a full English ,lots of bread and sweet meats.
This hotel is located in a great position for walking round the famous sights.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
CSPman, Front Office Manager at Hotel Praga 1, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay at Praga 1 Hotel. I am so happy to read your shining 4 stars feedback and to see how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We are delighted to know that our team passion and dedication are constantly repay with such a great satisfaction from who is choosing us for a memorable stay in Prague. Making our guests feeling like at home is surely what we aim to achieve every single day!
Passionate service, spotless rooms and great location...such a nice experience like yours could suggest me that you will be coming back to visit us soon...hopefully very soon! :) We will be glad!

With regards,

Reviewed October 9, 2017

My wife and I so happy and satisfied our 6 night stay in this lovely hotel. So quite, nice night sleep, very kind and helpful staff special Mr. Josef and Ms. Petra. will return to this hotel definitely. Worry free just enjoy your trip to this amazing and beautiful city of Prague. Good job. Thanks.

Room Tip: Depends on what is in your mind...I believe all rooms have their own specialty.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
CSPman, Front Office Manager at Hotel Praga 1, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for such a nice review. I will certainly pass this onto the staff, they will be pleased to know that they contributed to such a great stay. It's such a wonderful feeling when guests let us know when we have fulfilled their needs when they stay with us as we have great pride in the service we give.
If I can do anything to assist you with a future stay please do not hesitate to get in contact with me via the hotel.

Reviewed October 8, 2017

very nice hotel, its clear that the guest is in the first place for the hotel.
,clean rooms, good central location
as to regarding the small bathroom that many here write i would say that its ok for the average sized people. was not a problem for us.
hotel staff is very helpful, i would definitely return.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review which I was delighted to read.
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us during your trip in Prague and thank you for your kind compliments.
We do hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is well located only 10 min walk from the old town and Charles Bridge. Rooms are clean and comfortable. The guy on reception was so friendly and helpful really made me feel welcome. Would definitely stay here again. Would recommend one of the city tours day one which hotel can organise as helps you to orientate yourself

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
CSPman, Front Office Manager at Hotel Praga 1, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Praga 1. I greatly appreciate the time you have taken to share such generous comments. I sincerely appreciate your kind comments on our hotel which I look forward to sharing with my colleagues from Reception as I am certain this will further motivate them to delight and satisfy our guests. Kindly rest assured that we will continue to be receptive to the needs of our guests so that their next visit will be as memorable and enjoyable as the last.

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Nice staff, room 401 where excellent (they moop the floor instead of vacuum it, so the floor is quite dirty though). No noise so you get a nice sleep. Great breakfast in nice location in the basement.
Hotel is situated near every thing.
Parking available in nearby hotel.
Love'n'joy

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your comments with other travelers. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay overall and that our location, room and breakfast haven’t disappointed you. We will take your suggestions regarding cleaning of floor for further improvement. We wish to welcome you back at Praga 1 Hotel again soon.