1,322 results
All reviews old town pavlova metro station p pavlova great hotel minute walk wenceslas square recommend this hotel hotel restaurant comfortable hotel public transport city centre special thanks mini bar buffet breakfast room was spacious beautiful city a wonderful stay
Reviewed August 26, 2017

Room was quiet with a view. Cleaned well every day with change of towels daily and bedlinen changed during our stay. All amenities a traveller could want, including tea and coffee making facilities in the room at no extra charge.

Room Tip: A higher floor offers a view. All rooms seem quiet due to double glazing.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2017

So this is a long review but please stick with it!!!

I went here last week (17th-20th Aug 2017) I went here alone for a short city break (I’m 27)

Firstly- the walk into the main squares is only about 20mins not as far as some of the other reviews has stated!!!

The room was great- very comfy bed; I was on the 6th floor with a window that looked out over the front of the hotel made for great views!! Mini bar was greatly appreciated after a long morning of travelling and not to dear. Shower was great, and the room had nice little extras such as beauty kits (nail file, cotton pads, and ear swabs) and shoe cleaning packs and shoe horn.

The room also has a safe! free of charge and very easy to use, you just set your own 4 digit code- instructions are inside the door found this very helpful for cash, passport etc.

I could never hear the traffic even though I was near the road and barely heard the other guests in the corridors or lifts. The air con in the room is also great was nice after a day out in the sun.

Breakfast (7-1030)- excellent!! This can come pre-paid or you can pay daily I think it was 8 crown per day. Lots of sections, hot and cold foods and contentail available as well. Breakfast staff happy and friendly during service. I can’t comment on any other meals as I didn’t eat there!!

The receptionist gave me lots of leaflets about the city and a map which was so easy to read and helped me get around so easily. I never used the public transport everything you need is in walking distance!! It also had tours and guided walks advertised which I did a couple and they were great! Recommend the underground tour, which was really good. She also advised me about the pick pockets, yes a bit scary after only just arriving but some good advice about keeping my personal belongings safe.

The hotel offers pick up and drop off service at the air port this is fixed at 700 Crown so about £25- airport is about 30 min drive in good traffic. They also looked after my bag on check out as I had a late evening flight. check out is 12.

Food in Prague- all the restaurants basically have the same menu but it’s all good!! More expensive in the main square but that’s expected. Beer is very cheap!!!

Prague offers a great shopping scene if your into that, and lots of historic buildings if not. I had a great time here wondering around and taking in the sites.

Room Tip: 6th floor front facing room!!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Debs08080
Reviewed August 21, 2017

Stayed for 5 nights at this hotel and would recommend it to others. The place is lovely and clean, beds comfortable, showers hot. The staff were helpful and the hotel is in a very convenient place for the trains, trams or walking into town. There is a pleasant bar and restaurant within the hotel as well as the breakfast room and the prices are reasonable, the quality good.

My favourite thing was the fresh fruit and local cakes available at breakfast, but there was also porridge, bread, rolls, meat and cheeses, yoghurts, eggs, bacon, sausages... a really good choice and a brilliant start to the day.

Room Tip: We were on the third floor and this was quiet and pleasant.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathy R
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the begining of the season, the hotel had everything we needed.
The breakfast was continental but had Czech meats and cheeses.
The beer was average price, not the usual hotel hike, and the staff were all very friendly.
We found that the overnight staff were very helpful and forth coming.
You are able to leave your luggage there also after check out.
A 15 mins walk to the old town and next to the new areas it's a good location.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Our stay here was absolutely superb. We had a superior room with a city view. The room itself was of a very good size and had a massive, comfortable bed and all the amenities we needed. The hotel itself is pristine and very well kept, maintaining its old charm and aesthetic but with a little bit of modernisation.

We had a delicious breakfast every morning from the buffet which had a huge selection of fruits, hams, cheeses and salad as well as bacon, eggs and sausages and a selection of cereal and sweet treats.

We also ate a meal in the restaurant which was delicious. I had the roast beef which was tender and flavoursome and my husband had a sirloin steak. It was incredibly reasonable at only around 700czk for the two of us.

I couldn't recommend his hotel more, for three nights, breakfast every day, room service meal on one of the nights, a meal in the restaurant and drinks in the bar and from the mini bar our total was around £300. Which we though was very reasonable considering the high quality experience we received.

Stayed: August 2017