1,305 results
All reviewsold townpavlova metro stationp pavlovagreat hotelwenceslas squareminute walkrecommend this hotelhotel restaurantpublic transportspecial thankscity centremini barthe hotel is cleanroom was spaciousbeautiful citya wonderful staybuffet breakfast
Reviewed September 12, 2017

We spent a few nights here and found the hotel to be well run by a professional staff.
Our room, with two twin beds, was requested in advance and was made available to us.
The room was clean and well appointed in a classic old style sense. A bit dated but comfortable. Safe, mini-fridge, coffee/tea, kettle were all available. We enjoyed the view from our window, with a peak of the castle. Although we could not keep it open due to traffic noises from very busy street. The A/C worked great.
We had dinner there on the night of our arrival. It was well prepared and reasonably priced. Our waiter was very nice and helpful. We did not have breakfast at the hotel and opted for pastries and coffee at a good, modern cafe down the street.
There are a lot of businesses in the area and a small supermarket in a few minutes walk where we bought snacks, fruit and drinks.
I would recommend staying at the Green Garden Hotel. Overall good value.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank CapePilgrim
Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is great. It is clean and comfortable. The staff is super friendly and speak English. I will not recommend the bar/restaurant. It is very expensive by prague standards and not fresh.

The location is a comfortable walk to the city center.

There are great restaurants all around the hotel with local food and beer.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed August 26, 2017

Room was quiet with a view. Cleaned well every day with change of towels daily and bedlinen changed during our stay. All amenities a traveller could want, including tea and coffee making facilities in the room at no extra charge.

Room Tip: A higher floor offers a view. All rooms seem quiet due to double glazing.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2017

So this is a long review but please stick with it!!!

I went here last week (17th-20th Aug 2017) I went here alone for a short city break (I’m 27)

Firstly- the walk into the main squares is only about 20mins not as far as some of the other reviews has stated!!!

The room was great- very comfy bed; I was on the 6th floor with a window that looked out over the front of the hotel made for great views!! Mini bar was greatly appreciated after a long morning of travelling and not to dear. Shower was great, and the room had nice little extras such as beauty kits (nail file, cotton pads, and ear swabs) and shoe cleaning packs and shoe horn.

The room also has a safe! free of charge and very easy to use, you just set your own 4 digit code- instructions are inside the door found this very helpful for cash, passport etc.

I could never hear the traffic even though I was near the road and barely heard the other guests in the corridors or lifts. The air con in the room is also great was nice after a day out in the sun.

Breakfast (7-1030)- excellent!! This can come pre-paid or you can pay daily I think it was 8 crown per day. Lots of sections, hot and cold foods and contentail available as well. Breakfast staff happy and friendly during service. I can’t comment on any other meals as I didn’t eat there!!

The receptionist gave me lots of leaflets about the city and a map which was so easy to read and helped me get around so easily. I never used the public transport everything you need is in walking distance!! It also had tours and guided walks advertised which I did a couple and they were great! Recommend the underground tour, which was really good. She also advised me about the pick pockets, yes a bit scary after only just arriving but some good advice about keeping my personal belongings safe.

The hotel offers pick up and drop off service at the air port this is fixed at 700 Crown so about £25- airport is about 30 min drive in good traffic. They also looked after my bag on check out as I had a late evening flight. check out is 12.

Food in Prague- all the restaurants basically have the same menu but it’s all good!! More expensive in the main square but that’s expected. Beer is very cheap!!!

Prague offers a great shopping scene if your into that, and lots of historic buildings if not. I had a great time here wondering around and taking in the sites.

Room Tip: 6th floor front facing room!!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Debs08080
Reviewed August 21, 2017

Stayed for 5 nights at this hotel and would recommend it to others. The place is lovely and clean, beds comfortable, showers hot. The staff were helpful and the hotel is in a very convenient place for the trains, trams or walking into town. There is a pleasant bar and restaurant within the hotel as well as the breakfast room and the prices are reasonable, the quality good.

My favourite thing was the fresh fruit and local cakes available at breakfast, but there was also porridge, bread, rolls, meat and cheeses, yoghurts, eggs, bacon, sausages... a really good choice and a brilliant start to the day.

Room Tip: We were on the third floor and this was quiet and pleasant.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple