1,310 results
All reviews old town pavlova metro station p pavlova great hotel minute walk from wenceslas square recommend this hotel hotel restaurant public transport comfortable hotel city centre special thanks mini bar buffet breakfast room was spacious beautiful city a wonderful stay prague castle
Reviewed February 8, 2010

Looking at the photos on the internet led me to believe that the hotel was better than it was, the rooms, bar etc all must have been photographed with a wide angled lens or whatever they use to make the rooms look bigger than they are. Great value for money though and the staff were all hard working and friendly. The breakfast was very good with plenty of choice. You can book taxis through https://www.prague-airport-transfers.co.uk/preprava-cz/index.php when returning to the airport which are half the cost or what is stated in the hotel and they were prompt and roomy.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 6, 2010

My husband and myself stayed at this hotel for a four day break , realy good location . The staff are very friendly , The rooms are spotless , The restaurant is excellent and good value. Would highly recommend this hotel. Joe and dolores

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 4, 2010

Very kind staff with good service in a good hotel with convenient conections to the main sight seeing targets made our Prague tour to a full success and a rememberable holiday.
Item, which has been forgotten in the hotel room has been sent to Germany quickly and without any cost!

• Stayed: February 2010
Reviewed February 2, 2010

My husband and I recently returned from a weekend in Prague for our 1st Wedding Anniversary. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Green Garden Hotel and would stay there again on our next visit to Prague. The staff were helpful and friendly and the food and drinks were reasonably priced. Although the location was not as central as we'd have liked, the service and Hotel itself more than made up for this. I will definetly be returning and recommending to my friends!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 29, 2010

Over the Christmas Holiday, I stayed at the Green Garden hotel with my adult son. Our room was pleasantly appointed with attractive furniture, and the bathroom was recently remodeled with granite floor and wall tile along with brass faucets. The breakfast included many tasty selections and the attendant assiduously monitored the buffet to ensure that no item was depleted. The hotel is located about one mile from the Lady of Tyn Church and the Old Town Square, but we found the walks to and from there to be refreshing and it gave us an opportunity to enjoy Prague even more.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple