Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
IB
Melk, Austria

Outstanding place that Prague must be proud of

Review of Hotel Golf
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 26, 2024via mobile
Oustanding performance once again .They never dissapoint here i must say .We booked like always when we come to Prague from Wienna this lovely and outstanding establishment that never dissapoints us .What can i say : starting with the reception and going up to the wellness massage ladies its a delight .They surely know how to make one feel comfortable and welcomed .Yes they are also areas where some guests might be louder or something else as one no matter how tough the rules of your place might have you cannot be responsable for others .I really dont understand the unfounded complaints of other guests .An unpleasant experience everybody can have but not in this hotel .This place delivers the best .Breakfast is so variet as i have never seem not even in a 6 stars hotel before .Incredible beds and lovely lovely Pizza from this amazing kitchen .And what can i say about the blonde lady manager.Her energy is incredible and her service is a dream .The owners must be proud to have her .We are grateful to be here .We will be back .Tips: if you want to be close to the airport and not be in a busy expensive place in the center then visit Hotel Golf .Its a must .
Date of stay: April 2024
Room Tip: Close to the airport.Safe.Parking .Super service .
Trip type: Travelled with family
11.0 km from Hotel Golf
Free parking
View more hotels in Prague
1,225 results
All reviews city centre pleasant stay close to the hotel czech republic tram monika wellness kettle cheese minibar
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2024

Arrived Boxing Day. Stayed for 4 nights. Issues from the get go. Receptionist tried to put 4 nights stat through as a contactless payment. Then shouted out for everybody behind us to hear that I had ‘exceeded my credit card limit’. No, you just can’t out over £500 through without using the pin. When we asked about shops, restaurants etc being open on Boxing Day proceeded to tell us that she had never been to the centre of Prague (10 minutes away) so had no information to give us! Just came across as couldn’t be bothered to talk to the hotel guests.

There was then a party in the room next door went on until 7.20 in the morning. Security seemingly unable to resolve the issue. Receptionist attitude was that this was acceptable as they were checking out that day anyway. Yeah…I mean I paid for my family to sleep in a hotel for 4 nights but only got three nights sleeps. Seems totally acceptable, not. Breakfast spread is good but an absolute scrum. Never seen anything like it anywhere in the world.

Went for a drink in the bar, conversation from staff was a total of 6 words. Similarly on check out the total conversation from the (different) receptionist was ‘everything is complete’.

Hotel fails in some of the basic aspects of guest relations, being able to actually get some sleep and getting what you would for.

Room tip: Go somewhere else who values your custom and provides what you paid for.
Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2023 via mobile

Hotel room was modern, spacious and comfy. Bed was large with separate doonas. Air con was great. Tram to city right in front and easy to catch straight to the city. Rosta on front desk was very helpful. Breakfast had good variety of food. Not too much in the surrounding precinct.

Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank lenje
Hotel Golf Prague, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Golf, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2023

Dear Lenje,
Thank you for your nice review of our hotel and services. We are glad that we could make your stay in Prague more pleasant and we look forward to your next visit.
Best regards
HOTEL GOLF PRAGUE

Reviewed June 21, 2023

I don't think I ever stayed in a more badly designed hotel from a noise perspective. From the moment my own door slammed behind me, reverberating around the building (no soft closing mechanism), I feared that this was not going to be a pleasant stay, and so it proved.

I was here for one night, having had a busy week in the north of Czech Republic, and opting to stay out of the city centre, as I had an early flight next morning. I just neded a 'get my head down' room, for a good sleep.

The room was not particularly big, meaning the bed was quite close to the bathroom. Obviously in the bathroom, there is a toilet and it seems that the waste water system of the entire block was boxed in and passed through my room, with little or no noise suppression installed. Every time someone went to the bathroom, the noise of cascading water echoed around my own room; this happened quite frequently.

Similarly, as I had experienced when I first entered my own room, the sound of doors closing under their own weight continued through the night as people left and returned to their own rooms. Bang, bang, bang!! More locally, the sound of people shuffling around in the rooms above and next door, added to the acoustic cacophony.

I did eventually manage to get to sleep, but was woken up at around 02:00 by a group of young females returning to the hotel. The only exception was that they were not in the same block, and their noise was clearly coming from outside, and through the shutters (down) and windows. So, zero acoustic suppression in those structures either.

Again, I got back to sleep, but only to be woken up at around 05:15 by the noise of a service vehicle reversing inbetween two of the hotel blocks. I didn't bother to try to get back to sleep after that.

I would have marked this experience as terrible, if it had not been for the very nice front desk guy who booked me in, and the fact that the breakfast was good. In terms of value, this was a 65 Euro experience at best, and not the 118 Euro, plus 13 Euro parking that I paid.

Room tip: Avoid Room 221 would be my first tip, though I fear that most of the noise issues I experienced would be heard around the hotel.
Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear guest,
thank you for sharing your experience with us. We care very much about the comfort of our guests and we are sorry that your stay did not meet your expectations. We strive to design our rooms so that guests have the opportunity to have a good night's sleep. We take great care in the quality of our beds, pillows, blankets and bed linen. Curtains or window blinds are available in the rooms. We use carpets in the corridors for acoustic comfort. We will do our best to make your next stay with us to your complete satisfaction.
Best regards
HOTEL GOLF PRAGUE

Reviewed October 21, 2022 via mobile

Business trip, two nights stay.
The hotel, despite being outside the city center, is located 2 min walk from the electric Tram stop which leads right to the city center and to the main train donations (direct connection).

The structure is new and clean, with wellness and a small fitness center. The restaurant amd bar (open u til 11PM at the time of this review) are satisfactory in quality and variety, with a staff kind and professional.

The room (Superior in this case) is clean and modern, with comfortable amenities such as coffeemaker, safe and minibar. The bathroom wide and stylish. The room is clear on a daily basis and in terms of cleanliness I have no complains.

To note the breakfast, which presents a huge variety of offers and all of them, for what concerned this experience, of good quality. This was definitely an unexpected perk.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank LeonfromNantucket
Reviewed June 3, 2022

I was extremely pleased with this hotel. Especially the beds are really comfy and the breakfast was delicious. The hotel itself is slightly out of the centre which ensures a peaceful and quiet environment. Thank you!

Date of stay: May 2022