All reviews rooms are small floating hotel walk along the river veal cheeks river view public areas old town boiled eggs city centre charles bridge included breakfast cabin reception tram shampoo blinds accommodations
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I returned to the Botel after two years. On previous visit, I spent several nights there on return from a bike trip with a group of friends. The group was very satisfied with the accommodations, the atmosphere and the included breakfast selection.
I have returned there for the same reasons. Upon arrival we were met by the front desk manager, Tony, who was extremely helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. He is fluent in several languages which makes for easy communications.
We were very satisfied with the service in the Botel and will, likely, return again on our next trip to Prague.
The only drawback is lack of wi-fi in the rooms. This is available only in restaurants and the lobby.
The Botel is relatively closely located to the center of the city (walking distances). I would recommend room overlooking the river as there are many ducks, swans and panorama of the opposing bank. On our visit, there was a outdoor market on the opposing side of the river.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 13, 2018

From the moment we walked across the gangway to the day of our departure our experience of the Botel Admiral was first class. We had a very warm welcome from Tony at Reception who could not have been more helpful and obliging. The Cabins were all we expected them to be clean comfortable and suited our purposes entirely. The breakfast was first class with plenty of choice. The decor of the whole establishment is outstanding so many things to look at. The location was ideal for us. Just a short walk across the nearest bridge and then the No 17 Tram to Charles Bridge took us into Old Town. I recommend buying a three day All Inclusive Transport ticket for CZK 310 but don't forget to validate it as soon as you get on the tram. These are available for cash from the Hotel Reception. The Restaurant here is first class, we only had one meal but I do recommend it, my Argentian Rump Steak was perfectly cooked. All in All I cannot recommend this Hotel high enough, it is definitely worth more than three starss and I am looking forward to staying here again next time I come to beautiful Prague

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank petedutfield11
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Spent four nights at the Admiral and it’s been lovely. Placed on the river bank close to shops/restaurants and tourist hot spots. Public transport is brilliant, hop on hop off when ever or wherever you like, you don’t have to wait for ages either, definitely don’t need a car. Hotel is warm, clean and the staff are very pleasant and attentive couldn’t do enough. We ate here once or twice and it was reasonably priced and good quality. Plenty of other option from restaurants are available. Special thanks to Tony and Gabriel for looking after us.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

Hiya,

Stayed in this lovely Botel for the third time last year,great service as usual from all the staff.

Great restaurant and Tony don’t ever change mate you are a superstar

Would recommend this botel to anyone

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Something special in Prauge. Must use this property. Staff very good and co-operative specially Tony who is wonderful guy. always smiling and supportive. Rooms were large and good. nicely decorated bar & dining area. Breakfast was also good. Overall good package. will again try if got change to visit Prague again.

Date of stay: January 2018