All reviewscity centretram stopnice hotelmy sister and i stayed herepublic transport ticketshot showernumber tramroom was spaciousdouble bedold townstopslidl
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

Location of the hotel is alright, there's a tram stop not too far away and uber is useful for getting into the main town at a low price. Check in was quick. Our room was clean and the bathroom was nice. The wifi was also really good. The buffet breakfast in the morning was alright, nothing really special. The glasses and mugs provided for drinks were pretty small which was a little annoying. There's a fridge with a few drinks and snacks in the hotel lobby which you can purchase at the desk. Staff were friendly and helped with directions.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank lktaylor98
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

My sister and I stayed here for 4 nights. It's in a great location, the main square is 20 minutes by tram with a tram stop right outside the hotel. There is also a Lidl just down the road, very handy to get some snacks for the day at a cheaper price. We were put in the fourth floor and was lucky enough to get a little balcony. Unfortunately our air con broke and we asked me moved rooms as we stayed whilst there was a heatwave. This is was no problem to the staff. We were then put on the third floor which is the smoking floor, even though the hallways really smelt of smoke, the room itself was fine.
Breakfast was probably the worst I've had in a European hotel, the only thing catered for the English was some toast and jam. It did the job but it would be nice the have a little more variety.
Unfortunately breakfast is the most important part of the hotel facilities for us and based on it being so bad, we would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

My sister and I stayed here from 19th-23rd June. The hotel itself is pretty easy to get to from the airport; took about an hour or so. We had a room on the 4th floor and were lucky enough to get a balcony too, unfortunately our aircon broke over a few days and we had to move room for the final night. The breakfast is quite limited and very orientated to the European style, we felt it did let the hotel down a bit. Overall, not a bad stay.

Stayed: June 2017
2  Thank Sophie27891
Reviewed June 1, 2017

Hotel is not near the centar but it is not bad location.Room was smelling strange.Towels was old,also the pilow and the blanked was in very bad shape.I didn't fell nice sleaping there.On my terrace was 6 or 7 air conditioners from rooms nearby,so in summer I supose it is very loud and hot.Breakfast was poor.For sure I will not go there again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Pop Kocheva Fra... M
Reviewed January 7, 2017

The hotel was at a very good location: a little out of the centrum but good to reach by tram (1, 9 and 11, and 11 stops at Metro station Flora). It took us about an hour to get from the airport to the hotel. The room was big and very clean, the same counts for the bathroom. The room has AC (which we did not need during this cold winter :)) but it is available! The breakfast is also very good; yes it is the same every day but there is enough to choose from! It is possible to storage your luggage. Very good price-quality! It has an elevator but only available by stairs, so not wheelchair friendly.
The