All reviewsnamesti mirumetro and tram stationsa short minute walkgreat place to staydecent breakfastnice hotelold townopen the windowcold cutswalking distanceyogurtpleasant staypublic transportroom was spaciousstopscheesesquare
Reviewed August 19, 2016

My friend met me at the airport,then took me by bus and metro to the hotel.This hotel had been one of her recommendations and to be honest for the money I was quite satisfied.
I had a double bed with en suite shower.At night the room was quite hot but the bed very comfortable and clean. The breakfast was adequate and all the staff were friendly,polite without exception.
If I was in Prague again I would be happy to stay there again.

Room Tip: They have a storage facility for bags if you flying in the evening.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Marcela M, Manažer at EA Hotel Tosca, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2016

Hello Cardiff,
Thanks for the wonderful reviews EA Hotel Tosca. We are very pleased with the message that if you come to Prague again, I would've stayed with us. Such assessments are proof to us that we have managed to do his job well. See you next time at our hotel.
Have a nice day
Marcela Markova
manager of the hotel

Reviewed August 14, 2016

Smaĺl room without window but ok for short stay. Breakfast is a sandwich with coffee and juice. That is not bad. Like hostel fridge and dining space.
Good for short stay.
물가 비싼 곳에서 비교적 싼 호텔 찾앗지만
그래도 만만치 않은 가격이엇음.
위치는 역에서 가깝고 시청에서도 근거리라
저녁에 야경 보러 가기도 좋음.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Marcela M, Manažer at EA Hotel Tosca, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2016

Hello, thank you for your review and we believe that, although it was not quite to your liking, so you get from our city took a lot of good memories that you'll often remember. We wish you all the best in next to your travel. Marcela M – Director of the hotel

Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

Already by Arrival for check-in The receptionist seemed tired, and very stressed, he couldn't Cope the fact we asked for 2 Keys, & was panicking while filling out our data. At one point we told him to take it easy and that he didnt have to rush. That helped A bit, to make him calm, but was still stressed. The Breakfast was nothing go wake up for. Very disappointing. check out is at 12.00 , and on my Way out of the room 12.03 the reception called the room and was hysteric about the fact that I still didn't check out. I told her that I was sorry and on my way down, and she kept repeating. "It's noon. U have to leave the room immediately." In the end I just hung up cause it seemed she didn't understand me. When I went down, she looked so rude and cranky, and didn't even say good bye or thank you for your stay . She just took the key and sat down with her private phone and started to talk. So OK hotel. But the staff made it not worth it. Lack of guest service isn't worth the money.

Stayed: August 2016
Marcela M, Manažer at EA Hotel Tosca, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2016

Hello, Mr. Taubene,

We are sorry to hear that you have not been fully satisfied with our service.
Check- in always takes few minutes and staff try to do at as soon as possible.
Check-out is at 12:00 for each guest if he don’t have late check- out and we ask our visitors to have to keep an eye on that.
Due to higher occupancy requires the delivery room in time to be ready and cleaned for the next guests at 14:00.
Each employee reception trying to be helpful and I have no other information about the behavior that you told.
Private calls are prohibited. receptionist must have the phone hidden in a bag. If she phoned solely by work.
I am here every day and we could discuss this problems.
Please accept our apologises for this situation.
Staff will be introduced to you review and we will discuss it.
Regards
Marcela Marková - Director

Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

Very good position. Easy walking distance to all the sights. Staff very friendly & helpful. Breakfast in the morning was sufficient. We arrived early and were able to leave our cases at the hotel before checking in later in the day. Only downside was no kettle in the room for tea or coffee.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Marcela M, Manažer at EA Hotel Tosca, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2016

Hello, Hplidaymakerelgin,
Thank you for your review and we are pleased that you were satisfied in our hotel.
We lend kettle for a tax, next time just ask us at the reception desk. We wish all the best and look forward to your visit.
Regards
Marcela Marková - Director

Reviewed July 24, 2016

A nice hotel, a good location close to the subway and central railway station. The hotel was very clean, and there is a good breakfast buffet. Minuses: no airco, so it can be hot in summer, and it suffers from poor hot water supply on the other floors, which frankly is a problem I had in all but one hotel (and there were 5 in total) I stayed in during my trip in the Czech Republic.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Marcela M, Manažer at EA Hotel Tosca, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2016

Hello Kurt, thank you for your review and we regret that the problem with the air conditioning Will partly spoiled the stay at our hotel. It is true that in the lower floors even we do not have air conditioning but we rent free at the request of the fans to the room and we can move You to a higher floor where air conditioning is. It just might solve for your stay with us. Nevertheless, we believe that you also take some nice memories of our city. We wish you all the best and we sincerely. Marcela M – Director of the hotel