US$314
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$349/night.

Hotel Julian(Prague)
US$95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

Unitas Hotel(Prague)
US$147
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$133
US$125
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

US$70
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$87
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$102
  • Bar/Lounge
US$517
US$469
  • Restaurant
All reviewsliving roompenny marketnase masosmall kitchenetteold town squareapartment was spaciousthese apartmentspublic transportpalladium shopping malltaxi serviceminutes walkingcentral locationwashing machinestayed here for nightsstay there againwithin easy walking distancelong weekend
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Pros:
location was great. Walking distance to everything yet next to team if you wanted to explore outside old town and new town.
Staff was friendly and helpful.
Cons:
Pillows were not comfortable. The kitchen in our superior unit was a joke. It was in a closet and once the sofa be was open there was no room around it to use it. We never used it any ways. The whole unit was over furnished. The fridge was so loud we had to unplug it at night. No laundry. The front desk offers full serve laundry though for a ridiculous price of 18€ per load. They use over scented detergent.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Homa S
Jolana H, Social Media Manager at Emporio Prague Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2017

Dear homas3,

thank you for your visit and also for sharing your personal experience. We are happy, you liked our location and staff.
I am really sorry, if you didn´t feel comfortable in your apartment. I will discuss the placing of the furniture with our manager and I hope, we will find a way how to improve it.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

We had a great experience at the emporio Prague apartments. The location is within easy walking distance of the tourist attractions.
Staff were excellent - very accommodating with keeping our luggage prior to check- in.
One of my party left his driving license and the staff emailed me and have arranged postage back to the owner! Fantastic service would highly recommend.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Jolana H, Social Media Manager at Emporio Prague Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Dear StevensTrip,

I would like to thank you for your visit and also for your kind words. Our "Emporio" team is really happy, we could help you with everything you needed. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

3 of us in a room with a double bed and one single which was a sofa bed style thing- probably the least comfortable but for the price you are not going to argue! Rooms clean, interesting to see some baby pigeons outside the window! Great location to get to the night life.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Jamie,

thank you very much for choosing our Emporio Prague Apartments and also for sharing your sincere opinion. We are glad to hear, you were satisfied with our location, cleanliness, price and also observing the baby pigeons. :))

Reviewed August 2, 2017

We spent a weekend in Prague in late June and we found Emporio Prague Apartments through Expedia and chose it for its location and price. We arrived late at night after the front desk's closing time but we had received very clear instructions beforehand to go to a hotel nearby to pick up our key, which was very useful. The staff were very helpful and spoke good English which was lucky as we knew no Czech! The apartments are a good size, clean and well furnished and allowed us to be fully independent during our stay (the kitchenette meant we could cook some of our own meals instead of spending money eating out for every meal - we are students.) What I appreciated above all else was its central location, we were able to walk to all the main landmarks and only had to use public transport to and from the airport (although Emporio does offer a taxi service if you would like it). Would definitely recommend these apartments and visiting the beautiful city of Prague!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Nathalie,

I would like to thank you for your stay and also for sharing such a nice and detailed review. It's a pleasure to know, you were satisfied with our Emporio Prague Apartments. I am also really happy, you consider our e-mails as clear! If you would like to spend some days in Prague, we will be very pleased, if you chose our Apartment House again!

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

Lovely long weekend in a one bed apartment.
Good things:
The staff are lovely and very helpful, no question was too much trouble.
The rooms were a good size with comfortable beds and a good sized bathroom. The kitchen for me was a nice extra rather than a must have.
Location is amazing - a stones throw from a lot of amenities and landmarks plus public transport really close by to go further.
Price for 2 nights (approx £75 pp for 2 nights) is excellent value for money.
Things to improve:
The lighting in the rooms is very dark. Even with all the lights on I felt it was too dark.
There was no bedding when we checked in. Although fixed quickly I found this annoying. Without the bedding I could see what looked like a blood stain on one of the pillows.
Bathroom could benefit from better products: the shampoo/conditioner/shower gel 3 in 1 was not great, I wish I had taken my own. The towels were too small and the hairdryer was old and not powerful enough for my long thick hair!
I would stay again when next in Prague!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank fixingahole
Jolana H, Social Media Manager at Emporio Prague Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Dear fixingahole,

at first I would like to thank you for stay and for sharing your kind and detailed review. We are really glad, you like the attitude of our team, spaciousness of the apartment and also our location.
Thank you also for your recommendations, we really appreciate them. I will talk about the light situation with our manager and we will try to fix it.
I am very sorry for the bedding. The true thing is, that we had to change our laundry, because the company we cooperated with had to close it. I totally understand, that you didn´t feel comfortable because of it and I am again really sorry for it, it´s not a normal situation for us.
We hope, that these inconveniences weren´t a big problem for you and it´s hearwarming to know, that you would stay with us again after all.