“Good food and prices”

Ranked #247 of 6,082 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Czech, Vietnamese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Nové Město (New Town)
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

We have been here 2 times in one week. The first time the food was great but the second time not so much. Pho was a little disappointing,but vietnamese rolls (with meat) are out of this world. I recommend chicken or duck specials.

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here based in the good reviews and the location (very close to our hotel). The food was very good - we shared the chicken skewers in peanut sause and the chicken curry. Ample portions - one starter and one main was more than enough for 2 people! Very cheap too. The restaurant now is two places next to each other which is why we managed to get a table as it is very popular. The main restaurant from the pictures here was full. I would come again.

Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed this place because of

Great food

Value for money

A lot of options

Quick service

They keep it simple and straight forward

Reviewed October 22, 2017

Nothing special. The Thai coconat soup was below average, The duck was neither excellent, nor bad. The cook must be an OK serviceman, but not a master.

Credit cards are accepted, this is a huge plus in Prague.

Most unlikely to return, without bitter memories.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

How this is only #300 is beyond me. The food is delicious, the prices are great, the food servings are very generous- I would eat here every night in Prague if I lived here. I want to take this restaurant to Australia....better than anything back home.
Young guy greeted us when we walked in, spoke very politely and good English. Happiest guy we found in Prague. Makes a change from surly other people we have come across in Prague.