“Used to like Friday’s, but never again...”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #327 of 6,084 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$7 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Nové Město (New Town)
Description: T.G.I. Fridays, American restaurant and bar! Favorite restaurant of all true lovers of juicy burgers, ribs and cocktails!Thank's God it´s Friday. "That's exactly how is the title of America's favorite restaurant! American food and drinks with exciting twists - like our famous Burgers, Potato Skins and Long Island Iced Tea!
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We had the «Three-for-all» as appetizer, and a burger, Jack Daniels Glazed ribs and the Cajun Shrimp pasta. The burger was ok, but the ribs and the pasta was terrible. The ribs had obviously been prepared by «sous-vide» which is ok, but it can’t have been put on the grill afterwards because it was without any crust (only some mushy meat...) and the pasta was obviously some re-heated stuff which had a terrible mushy texture. Even though the service was good, the food has become so bad at Fridays that we will never visit one again.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

Decent ribs, wings and quesadilla, excellent chocolate fondant. Reasonable beer and cocktails. Very child friendly! Young and friendly (for Prague) service.

Reviewed March 13, 2018

We saw this tgi in Prague whilst looking for somewhere to eat and celebrate my friend's birthday.Couldn't see the entrance for a minute.Saff very courteous and seated the 6 of us straightaway in a very comfy section of the resto.We ordered mango and passion fruit smoothies which was very delicious and refreshing.Half of us had rib eye steak and the rest had jack daniels baby pork back ribs with prawns and all the sides.Everything was paid including ketchup etc etc etc.We really enjoyed it as the staff sang surprise birthday song for my friend and had an ice cream with candle on it and some balloons for free.Came the bill and its was a whooping CZk4320 anyways it was worth it because our plates were all empty.

1  Thank Imaculate2006
Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

Went to tgi for a business dinner. The Tacos were delicious and so were the qesadillas. Filet mignon also great. Service was great, staff very polite and professional. Thanks!

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

So visited tgis with a group of friends, looking forward to it because I've been to my local tgis many of times and I love it. We had just eaten so decided just to get drinks. We ordered a strawberry daiquiri each, which in the menu has 2 prices next to it. 1 being I don't know I'm guessing a standard price and the other being a price listed as unlimited. To my belief unlimited means unlimited, bottomless, refillable which in the dictionary states that unlimited means "not limited or restricted in terms of number, quantity or extent" so we each all ordered an unlimited cocktail which is what's in the menu. Our waiter Lukas didn't mention a word of this at the point of order which he knew we was excited about having unlimited cocktails. He was having weird convocations with us at the point of order also telling one of my friend that if she was a stripper he wouldn't even throw coins as her. Very odd conversation which made us feel a bit uncomfortable. We got our drinks no problem but before our drinks were even half way down he comes and offers us a REFILL with some shots. So we don't order the shots but we all agree to get our second drink. So sometime after when we have finished them I had to ask 3 people for the bill as the first two just point blank ignored me. Bill comes and we're slapped with a nearly 2000 czk bill, which was very surprising to us concidering we though the unlimited are only 215czk each between 4 of us which makes 860czk to which we queried lukas on which he stated that unlimited doesn't mean unlimited it means large. Well I'm sorry but large means large and unlimited means unlimited. Wether we were scammed because of being tourists or that is genuinely the case I think you aught to take unlimited of the menu and replace it with large, because if your going to have a franchise and advertise it in English you are going to get that misconception. So overall no I wasn't happy and such a shame too but will never be returning.

1  Thank Chloé W

Been to TGI Friday's? Share your experiences!