“Kunta Hora”

Prague Perfect Tour - Day Tours
Ranked #69 of 611 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer professional guide service for private and group sightseeing or walking tours in Prague and the Czech Republic. Our guides are mainly young people - experienced, friendly, and pleasant. They will make your tour a wonderful experience! Anything you wish, the guide is here for you! Flexibility, freedom of choice and reasonable prices. Everything can be up to you - time, duration, special wishes.
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a wonderful tour of Kunta Hora today with Michaela. Recommend both the tour location as well as Michaela. She is very nice as well as knowledgeable.

Dennis Segalewitz.

in 13 reviews
"concentration camp"
"important sites"

Reviewed September 19, 2018

My friend and I took a 1/2 day walking city tour with Michaela of Prague Perfect Tours. It was the highlight of our Prague vacation. Not only was she extremely knowledgeable and professional but she has a wonderful personality and is enjoyable to spend time with. She shared with us the history of Czech Republic, provided wonderful insights into the places we visited in Prague, shared interesting stories/perspectives and told us about her favorite restaurants (BTW - Kampa Park restaurant is a must!!). And she ensured we knew how to use the local tram system to allow us to travel to different parts of the city. Prague feels like Disneyland and Michaela made it a magical visit! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I spent 2 days with Michaela. She was absolutely wonderful. She was so knowledgeable. We learned so much from her. She also gave us good recommendations for the rest of the trip.
I would recommend her highly!!

Reviewed August 11, 2018

My wife and I were just coming off a Viking tour and wanted to spend more time touring Prague and the surrounding areas. On the first day Michaela took us to Cesky Krumlov. Overall, I was please with the tour, but be forewarned that this tour involves a lot of driving from Prague. Also, Michaela's fee does not include any meals or admission fees. Michaela did a good job trying to fill in the space with her knowledge of the history of the Czech Republic. The highlight of our touring was the second day. Sona, with Prague Perfect Tours, took on a walking tour of Prague. She helped us negotiate the mass transit system and took us to various nooks and crannies of Prague, which we never saw during our Viking tour. We took our time and Sona did a great job walking us through the history of Prague and providing great information about the site we were visiting. If you only have one day in Prague, I would highly recommend asking to the Sona walking tour.

Date of experience: August 2018
Misulina, Vlastník at Prague Perfect Tour - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback, I really appreciate your opinion. Tour to Cesky Krumlov, the most beautiful and medieval town is an all day tour and due to ongoing road works it takes about 3 hours to get there. We also stopped for a short visit to the famous brewery Budweiser Budvar in Ceske Budejovice which was followed by the visit to the castle and Cesky Krumlov town centre, followed by lunch at a local restaurant. As there is lots to see the whole tour takes approximately 10 hours. The length and price of the tour (excluding admission fees and meals) is clearly stated in a tour description on Prague Perfect Tour website. Should there be a request for all inclusive tour I will be more than happy to accommodate it.
I am really pleased that you have enjoyed your visit to Prague and wish you all the best and many more happy memories from your travels.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 4, 2018

A friend and I recently spent 3 days touring with Michaela Jiroutova. The first day we spent in Prague seeing historical sites and learning the history. Michaela was friendly, energetic and very knowledgeable. Day 2 Michaela picked us up for our day in Terezin. This day was so interesting as we learned about the Czech Jews being forced to live in Terezin until most were deported to Aushwitz. We had a delicious lunch consisting of Czech food. Day 3 Michaela picked us and we drove 2 hours to Cesky Krumlov. We were able to see some of the rural areas of Cz Rep. This small town and castle were just
beautiful. Again Michaela knew just where to eat lunch. I highly recommend Michaela.
michaela_prague@seznam.cz