“Excellent flat, Excellent location, Excellent...”
other travellers have booked this property
BALCONY WITH VIEW
BATHROOM WITH JACUZZI, TV, STEREO, FLOOR-HEATING LIVINGROOM (CAN BE USED AS 2nd BEDROOM)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
BATHROOM WITH JACUZZI, TV, STEREO, FLOOR-HEATING
LIVINGROOM (CAN BE USED AS 2nd BEDROOM)
LIVINGROOM (DINING AREA)
LIVINGROOM (CAN BE USED AS 2nd BEDROOM)
BALCONY BY NIGHT
BEDROOM
BEDROOM
WC
FACADE
STAIRCASE
SURROUNDINGS
DISPOSAL PLAN (LIVING-ROOM CAN BE USED ALSO AS BEDROOM)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
JuliaLeig...
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent flat, Excellent location, Excellent service”
Reviewed September 1, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

My friend and I had an excellent stay at Magnus's flat in Prague. The home is even more beautiful than pictures allude, and is immaculately clean. Magnus's colleague Dorota, met me at the flat exactly on time to provide a walk through of the property and keys. In addition to the beautiful flat (and unbeatable location) Magnus had ample tourist information within the flat to ensure the top spots were not missed. I travel to Prague regularly for work and stay in top star hotels, but prefer Magnus's flat and hope to stay here on subsequent work trips. Many thanks Magnus and Dorota for a wonderful experience.

Travelling group: Friends
Zackbaum
Auburn
“Wonderful flat, perfect location”
Reviewed August 28, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

This flat in Prague was just perfect. It has all the modern conveniences of home and then some. We relaxed in the jet tub after long days of sightseeing and shopping. The large balcony has great views and comfortable chairs. There's good wifi and many free on demand options on TV. Magnus has thought of everything down to the smallest detail. There is even a clothes washer and a complimentary bottle of champagne! As for location, they don't get any better. Great neighborhood with endless dining options. Five minute walk to Charles bridge, ten to old town square, twenty to Prague castle! A friend checked us in and arranged a taxi from the train station. The driver was very helpful and we used him again upon leaving. There are great instructions for everything in the apartment and Magnus is quick to respond to any questions. Overall I'd give it five stars. My only regret is that I should have stayed longer. Thanks Magnus! Best regards.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
CalR1
Hong Kong, China
“Better than 5 Star hotel”
Reviewed August 27, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

Checked in by Magnus's assistant- She was already waiting for us on arrival. The host very understanding. Managed to arrange a sleeping cot for our 2 yr old.
Neighborhood is great. The flat is walking distance to Charles bridge and other major tourist attractions. Compared to my previous stay at a 5 star ,big brand name hotel in Prague, Magnus apartment is worth 10* more considering the space! I had the opportunity to meet Magnus on checkout day- found him to be an extremely pleasant guy.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Aram L
“Excellent stay!”
Reviewed August 27, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

Magnus's place was great, I had really enjoyed my stay. Very cozy, clean, and it has a balcony!!!
It's in the beautiful location and the person who manages the place, Dorota, was really nice and welcoming. She explained a lot about culture, and had booklets ready for all the information about town and restaurant recommendations. Thank you again for Magnus and Dorota!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Oleg_B_19...
Almaty, Kazakhstan
“Luxury Stay”
Reviewed April 7, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

My family (my wife, 3 daughters and I) stayed at these appartments in March 2014. There are all the necessary things for rest in these appartments: guides for tourists, manuals for equipment, "how does it work" notes, kitchen utensils, umbrellas and so on.
Moreover, these appartments are in good location. A distance to all main attractions is about 15-20 min walk.
In final, I would like to say to Magnus, Dorota and TripAdvisor: THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the nice stay in Prague!

Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Aus_Expat...
Sydney, Australia
“An absoultely brilliant base for a long weekend to explore Prague”
Reviewed December 9, 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

My sister and I went to Prague for a long weekend in November 2013.

Magnus answered all our queries beforehand and was very helpful and amenable as we asked for the sofabed to be set up as a bed (as I move around when I sleep). Dorota checked us in an out and answered all our queries and made herself available during our stay should we need it (we didn't).

The apartment was absolutely brilliant with a great amount of space. The sofabed was all set up and ready as a bed and was comfortable to sleep on. The bedroom was very spacious. We only used the kitchen for cereal and tea, and the bottle of sparkling wine and water in the fridge was a lovely welcoming gesture. There was an oven and cooktop but we didn't use it. My sister used the Jacuzzi every day (the TV wasn't used but the wow factor was not lost).
There is a (compact) lift that works in the building. The store room had everything you may forget and was available for use and a washing machine. The balcony was great to have a glass of wine on before heading out and would be fantastic in Summer.
The wifi worked on a laptop and both smartphones. The instruction guide was great and we used it to find a restaurant our first night (the recommendation had good food). There were multiple guides available to read and use during our stay.

The apartment is tastefully modern, clean and a brilliant base from which to explore Prague.

The location is perfect within walking distance of the Old Town, New Town, Wenceslas Square and Charles Bridge. The apartment is close to the restaurant district (around the corner) but peaceful and quiet inside the apartment.

As we were flying out at night and there were no following guests we were able to leave our luggage until the afternoon, which was greatly appreciated.

I will definitely being staying at Magnus' when I go back to Prague and my sister is planning to go back in Summer 2014 and wants to stay at Magnus'.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The size & style of the apartment, facilities and the location
Liked least: The hook to hang the shower nozzle on (it wasn't high enough for me & not very stable)
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
CliveandG...
Clitheroe, United Kingdom
“Do I have to tell you!!”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

All round - brilliant. Very clean, comfortable with all the latest technology and the jacuzzi after a full on day was just wonderful. Location is perfect - near the Charles Bridge and all the central sites including Prague Castle, Old Town, New Town, Wenceslas Square all within easy walking distance. Very close to good restaurants for breakfast. All this and still very quiet. Magnus was away, but Dorota was very efficient, there when we arrived and on time when we left. We would definitely return to this accommodation, but remember to book early to get it.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing