“Lovely ribs ”
Review of Pod Juliskou

Pod Juliskou
Ranked #500 of 6,136 Restaurants in Prague
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Loved the ribs, come with pickle and garlic mayonnaise pots, and bread. We ordered extra fries.
For some reason the inside was closed and we ate in the garden, a bit chilly later in the evening
I’d come here again if we visited Prague a second time
Very handy from Hotel International

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

The staff was very unprofessional and made a lot of mistakes in our order today. Completely wrong drink order. He was even trying to push me into his idea of the order :You did order this. No I didn't because I do not drink this kind of drink at all. The food was great
. I had chicken steak with herbal dip and fresh fries and zelnacka soup.
Even my friends order of drinks was completely wrong.
The wooden chairs in garden restaurant would need some cushions

1  Thank Kvolkova
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

It was very bad experienced with this restaurant.... We were with friends after sports festival and ordered beer and foods we don’t know really how many beer of glasses we had. We paid more than 3300kc But the problem is they charged 1 Espresso lungo....... which is no body ordered coffee specially it is very hot weather and we pretty sure that we didn’t ordered it... another charged is the cheaps what we ate which we really don’t know that they will charged us because it’s outside why he didn’t told us in the first place. This waiter is very arrogant............

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

I wanted a meal there in very sunny weather when only the outside at the back was open. They insisted I sat in the sun rather than the shade. I had to leave.

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

As we stayed in a hotel nearby we were looking for a restaurant with local cuisine. So we found this restaurant and although they don’t have a Michelin star, their food is really worthy at least one. The food was really one of the best I ever had and I get around quite a lot. But to make it even better, for two dishes, two desserts and two beers the bill was only about 35 €. The Pod Juliskou is really worthy a detour.

1  Thank Highwaypirate