We stayed at this hotel in mid April for 4 nights. Overall, it was a great experience. We were upgraded to a suite, which was a nice surprise. It was huge, with a nice lounge, bedroom and kitchen, and well-appointed. The heating was excellent and bed comfortable. We did not have views of the Castle, which was fine as the suite was tucked away inside with a nice courtyard and was more private and quiet, which we preferred. The location of the hotel was excellent, next to Charles Bridge, with easy access to all the main tourist sites on either side of the river. The staffs were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was included in the cost and was nice. We recommend using the hotel car for transfers to and from the airport; it was very convenient and worth the cost especially after a 24 hour flight to Prague. Will return to stay here again if we were to travel to Prague.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pachtuv Palace is located in a prime location in the heart of the city and is closely linked with great names of the music world like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, ancient and contemporary celebrities. Steps away from Charles Bridge, within easy walking distance to all major landmarks of the Prague. Pachtuv Palace provides an average room size of 65 sqm, fantastic views, air-conditioning, kitchenettes, free internet, fitness room, in-room massages and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pachtuv Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Prague
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Hotel Prague