“Great food & friendly service”

T.G.I. Friday's Andel
Ranked #431 of 6,169 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Czech
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Praha 5
Reviewed January 16, 2018

I always enjoy coming here for my "piece of US cuisine", Jack Daniels glazed BBQ ribs are my favorite. But both thumbs up especially for a super friendly staff.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

I really love the way how the waitress treats each customer. They are always helpful, smiling and totally professional. Food - as in every TGI amazing

Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

Defiantly recommend. Bar staff Matt helped efficiently and very friendly, was approachable and great to talk to, thank you for making our time enjoyable!

Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

to get out of the cold quickly we decided against our plans to eat in a familiar chain for our last breakfast. The food arrived quickly and was decent for the price.

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful experience the past few times. The food is amazing! Staff is so friendly and fluent in English. The place itself is decorated with American symbols and history. It's a bit expensive compared to prague's food prices but you won't regret it! I highly recommend!

Date of visit: October 2017