Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Filip K
Prague, Czech Republic

Very good place for nice dinner

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 27, 2018
I was actually having dinner/lunch here several times and I must say that I was not disappointed even once. Its not perfect place, they will not serve you best food you ever have, but you will always be satisfied by fresh and adequate quality food. Service was mostly welcoming and open minded, helping us to feel as at home.
Date of stay: October 2017
    C$48
12.9 km from Villa St. Tropez
Free parking
View more hotels in Prague
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2018

In calm suburb of Prague airport, Hotel Villa St Tropez has a nice guarden and terasse and parking for cars.

Kind welcome, nice decorated hotel. Rooms are bit dark and small, especially bathroom. For 1 person it is Ok, but for 2 persons....

Nice dinner, very good food quality and dishes. Congrats to the chef!

Classical but fresh breakfast

Competitive price around 65 euros for night+breakfast for hotel 5mn from airport by car

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 18, 2018

Here are the pros: great location, clean room, VERY comfortable bed. Also, the front desk person was very accommodating. Now the cons: hey guys, I asked for a 4:40 am wake up call to make an early morning flight. What happened? Never got one! Good thing I got up on my own about 20 minutes earlier, but there's no excuse; this is just elementary hotel management for pete's sake. By the way, you folks might want to invest in a shower curtain--my shower didn't have one--and clean your bathtub drain every once a year at least? My tub was hardly draining, and when I lifted the plug, I saw why--a whole handful of hair was down there. No worries, I cleaned it for you, but I'm not on your payroll? I'll be back to Prague again. Want me to stay again? Clean your tub drain and give a wake up call when you say you will, okay?

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 6, 2018

Arrived in the evening, had just one night here before we flew back home. Close to airport, so plus if you're arriving by car and don't want to stay in Prague City. Shower was a bit clogged, looked like there was a lot of hair in the drain.
The hotel restaurant served good dinner, the breakfast was good enough. The room was clean, but hole in the sheets and hair in drain, not too good, but would still stay again.
Very quiet area, didn't hear any of my neighbors or traffic. If you need somewhere to stay close to the airport due to rental car, this is the place to stay.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Anna K
Reviewed November 28, 2016

I was relocated here from a hotel by the airport. It was quite late and I was leaving very early the next morning. The front desk agent (upon my arrival) was very nice and helpful. I was given a mini suite that consisted of a small living room area with a couch and coffee table, a small bedroom and a bathroom. It is an old building and I could hear my upstairs "neighbours" walk around. There was no clock or alarm clock which was inconvenience. The bathroom is very small but quite modern with heated floor. The drain in the shower was clogged and almost overflowing.
There were two TVs and a manual on how to get them to work. The one in the living room worked fine, however, I could not get the one in the bedroom going (even with the manual).
When I went to check out in the morning, the receptionist was confused - as I was relocated, and asked me to pay again. I explained that the other hotel is paying for my stay and that they are coming to pick me up if she needs some clarification. She said she's just a night receptionist and that it's all good - I hope they figured it out.
Breakfast was included but I had to leave before it was served.
Definitely not what I paid for and probably wouldn't book this hotel by choice but, based on the little time I spent here, was not too bad.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

I don't even know where to start. a prison guard is nicer to inmates than the receptionist. tiny room filthy, clogged shower, awfull smell and the window is behind the bed almost impossible to reach I opened it for the night and I wike up with a bug on my pillow.

on check out day I sait to tge receptionist: hi i'm checking out" ger answer: cash or credit

a cheap quickie hotel downtown would have been nicer.

never coming back again and SHAME ON YOU Mr manager.

Date of stay: November 2016