Prague Tyn
Unitas Hotel(Prague)
US$150
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$74
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$146
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$284
Golden Star(Prague)
US$109
US$101
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Hotel UNIC Prague(Prague)
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
US$335
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsold town squarebed dormfree towelsfree breakfastgreat locationyouth hosteltea coffeepoor breakfastgreat facilitiestourist spotsclean bathroomwalking distanceenjoyed my staycentral locationthree nightscerealtoilet
Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

Amazing location but that's about it! The staff were really unhelpful at check in and quite rude (where it is cash only-BEWARE) they would not let us split the bill between two of us and we had to go and take money out and exchange it into koruna because they couldn't take euro and koruna from separate people, only one currency despite saying euro/koruna available to pay in on website and hostelworld. Room was cramped but at least nice company and lockers for valuables. The room faced the courtyard so leaving the window open left us vulnerable to be fumigated by cigarette smoke from outside! Showers and bathrooms are few and far between with a bathroom and shower for each gender per floor of 5 rooms! Fairly clean and beds comfortable despite constant creaking. Very few charging sockets in the room so bring a portable charger. Bathrooms sometimes flood but powerful, good showers. Looking at the other hostels in Prague it looks the nicest but in future I'm might be tempted to use another or even try a BnB! I'm not coming back.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

Right ......

positives
-clean and modern hostel
- central location
-lockers in the room

Negatives
-a very noisey hostel ( ear plugs are provided yet the noise seems to be encouraged)
- they don't have the option to pay by card ( cash only, it's 2017 ! )
-one toilet / shower per floor per sex ( would be around 32 people)
-no information given upon arrival eg when walking tours are ect, no map given ( none of the normal hostel introduction stuff)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank mhokgd
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

I ve really enjoyed my trip here in this hostel Very good location, cleaned hostel, nice atmosphere. Friendly staff. The only drawback for me: my dormitory was just on the backyard side, when people talk, it was very noisy. But you know we often expect to that when we book in a youth hostel, it a a part of the adventure ahah Highly recommend otherwise
!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

Stayed there for three nights on our Europe trip. Close to the old town of Prague that is very beautiful. Found that the staff were as friendly as you can get in prague terms I suppose. No cold aircon in the building but the basement was okay for a little bit of coolness. No lift to upstairs. Enjoyed my stay none the less as Prague is the most beautiful place I've ever been.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Nice hostel, friendly staff and I really liked the idea of a free sandwich in the morning! Just like the cereal and tea/coffee. The shower facilities were limited but it didn't bother me that much. We slept in a dorm with view on the entrance which was a little bit loud during the night. Overall, I would recommend this hostel if you can stand a little bit of noise since the location is perfect!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends