We stayed here in December 2006, it was our first holiday together and it was easy to fall in love with Prague!
The room was large, bright and clean and had an amazing view over Prague as it is at the top of hill, don't panic though as there is a very good tram system which means you don't have to walk very far to get to the hotel.
The breakfast wasn't my cup of tea but what I did try I enjoyed and my husband it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic and cosy hotel with unique and unforgettable view of the Prague Castle, Lesser Side and the Old Town embroidered by the Vltava river is located directly in the city center in a peaceful garden of the Strahov Monastery (national historic landmark, founded in 1142). The hotel is only a few steps from all landmarks and easily accessible by the public transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Monastery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Monastery Prague
- Residence Monastery Hotel Prague