3,697 results
All reviews train station old town dinner reservations complimentary wine hotel experience moment you arrive restaurant recommendations the entire staff walking tour quiet street small hotel jewish quarter amazing hotel car service our night stay visiting prague beautiful city
Reviewed April 15, 2018

The Hotel Agnes had been recommended to us as a fantastic hotel however I thought this might have been an exaggeration. I can confirm that the recommendation was spot on and exceeded our expectation. All of the basic requirements such as cleanliness, room standard, staff courtesy, good breakfast etc were of the highest level. Furthermore, complimentary drinks, nibbles and taxi to any city destination was offered. Many thanks to all of the staff for making our stay memorable. We look forward to seeing you again sometime in the future.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
ResidenceAgnes, Manažer at Hotel Residence Agnes, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Dear Richand,

thank you very much for your lovely contribution. It is nice to hear that you had nice stay in Prague and our hotel and that your expectations were met or even exceeded.

We all look forward to welcoming you back soon again.

Kindest regards from all of us

Your Residence Agnes Team

Reviewed April 13, 2018

We stayed at Residence Agnes for a 4 night stay for our 25th wedding anniversary. We were up on the 4th floor in one of the lovely attic rooms. The hotel is a delightful boutique hotel with comfortable, modern and spotlessly clean rooms in a quiet street less than 10 minutes stroll into the old quarter. The hotel, as is, would be enough to please any guest but like every other reviewer we were absolutely blown away with the wonderful, friendly service. Also, like other reviewers we've stayed in all sorts of hotels in lots of places but never encountered such amazing and friendly customer service anywhere!! Frank is an absolute gentleman and we'd like to thank him and ALL his team especially the wonderful Paula who looked after us and not forgetting Tomas for driving us to dinner reservations etc. No wonder this place is number 1 on TA. Look up the definition for "wonderful" and you get the general idea on this place!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guests,

thank you very much for spending 4 nights with us and for sharing such nice comments here with other travelers. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your time in Prague and our hotel.

We all hope to have the chance to welcome you back in the near future.

Warmest regards from all of us especially from

Frank and Paula

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

They put so much thoughtfulness, courtesy, friendliness, high quality and helpfulness into everything. And there is such a tranquil ambience throughout. I can imagine coming here just to be pampered, catch up on sleep, and simply relax.
From the minute I received their booking confirmation emails I felt valued almost like family, or a good friend, and received attention and assistance from them as if I was their only concern.
Every staff member was warm and polite. I mostly was assisted by Michaela and Pavla who were both wonderful! They will help you with anything you need. The room I had 104 was very quiet, ground floor which I liked. Large modern TV, great reading chair, complimentary snacks and drinks in the mini refrigerator in the room, immaculately clean bathroom with strong hot shower, comfortable large bed, very cosy and attractive decor in room.
I like the location- quiet street with a short walk to old town, shopping, and just around the corner from St. Agnes museum. The breakfast was fresh with everything you could want. To be greeted each time I returned to the hotel with a friendly hello and offer of drinks made the visit so very pleasant. If only the whole world were run this way, there would be peace and happiness!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed April 11, 2018

My wife and I stayed 3 nights on level 4 in the type of romantic, quaint and odd shaped attic room you would expect from a 15th century building in a city as old and unique as Prague (Old Town). The little hinged window peeking out to the terracotta roofs and street below made the ambiance just right and this was highlighted at sunset and sunrise.
The shower head was a little wobbly but the water pressure and temperature were excellent. The bed and the pillows were as comfortable as any I have slept on away from home.
But the true excellence of Hotel Residence Agnes is in its people. From the moment you set foot inside the small lobby (once stables) the staff are attentive and helpful in every way they can. We must say thanks to everyone - especially Pavla and Frank for whom nothing was too hard. The endless and complimentary beer and wine are a real treat; especially on warmer days after walking the many cobble stoned streets to visit the numerous historical sites amongst which this hotel is perfectly situated.
I will be back.

Room Tip: The 4th floor rooms are small but exactly what you want from a 15th C hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

Frank and his team set a new standard in customer service. In a previous job I had the privilege of staying in top hotels around the world and Residence Agnes’s service tops them all. The Agnes team are always cheerful and ready to help. The location is central to all and if you’re tired of walking They will drive you. I highly recommend booking this hotel. The only downside is now I’m spoiled and other hotels will disappoint

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
ResidenceAgnes, Manažer at Hotel Residence Agnes, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2018

Dear guests,

thank you very much for your kind words. We are pleased to hear that you liked your stay with us at Residence Agnes. We all wish you nice traveling and hope to have the chance to welcome you back in the near future.

Warmest regards from all of us

Your Residence Agnes Team