“Great meal and atmosphere”
Review of Terasa U Prince

Terasa U Prince
Ranked #1,912 of 6,214 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: French, Czech, International
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Description: The rooftop terrace of our U Prince family hotel has been voted by various guide books and magazines as one of the most impressive rooftop restaurants in the world.
Reviewed February 14, 2016 via mobile

My partner and I came here for a meal on the rooftop terrace, and we were not disappointed. The terrace offers a near 360 degree view of the city, with the castle looking spectacular lit up at night. The terrace was undercover and well heated so even on a cold February night it was very comfortable. The food was very very good and good value as well. We recieved great service on what was seemed like a busy night for the staff. Would recommend here for a meal to anybody.

Date of visit: February 2016
Write a reviewReviews (2,540)

Reviewed February 11, 2016

Slow service. High prices. Poor quality. Small portions. Diffident staff. Excellent location. Fails to meet its potential. If all that suits you, please eat here.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed February 7, 2016

Arriving at Hotel U prince we were welcomed by a condescending receptionist that assumed we essentially could not afford this place. This atmosphere was only heightened when we were served by multiple stiff faces that could not understand even a bit of humour. My -what was meant to be a romantic night- transformed into a humiliation and I will not bring my girlfriend back. Not worth the price !

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed February 6, 2016

Teresa U Prince has all the ingredients necessary for a tourist restaurant. Great location with bad food, high prices, crowded tables, and poor service.

My wife and I were visiting Prague in September and it was an unseasonably warm day. Restaurants in Prague don’t believe in air-conditioning in September and every restaurant we walked in to was stuffy and hot. Teresa U Prince was outdoors so we had a bit of a breeze which is why we selected it. I can’t really say anything nice about this restaurant other than it was not hot and stuffy like the other area restaurants. Not recommended!

Date of visit: September 2015
UPrincePrague, Manažer at Terasa U Prince, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2016

Dear SheldonHW,

Thank you for visiting our restaurant.

I am very sorry to read that you were not satisfied with our service.

Because it has been a while since you left I am affraid I am not able to find out where the issue was even if having more detailed information from you. Unfortunately this is why I can not consider you review beeing a benefit to us. In any case I can assure you that we keep doing our best to provide the best service possible to all of our customers.

In conclusion let me mention that both our ground floor restaurant and our basement Black Angel’s Bar are well air-conditioned.

Kind regards
Michal Stribrsky, Residence Manager

Reviewed February 4, 2016

Fabulous roof top bar here - we would not have found it if one of our party had not been before. The views are amazing and we very much appreciated the blankets and heaters up there!
We enjoyed a tasty beer, but if we return to Prague I'd happily stay in this hotel.