“Great location, great hotel”

Amigo City Centre Hotel
Ranked #206 of 647 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 12 December 2011

A perfect location, and we had a brilliant time. The staff were very helpful and the receptionist was very welcoming.

My partner and I visit Prague often, and for the price this is one of the best places we have stayed, we will definately be returning!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Diana S, Manager at Amigo City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2012

Dear Grace,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. We are very happy that you and your partner enjoyed your stay in Prague and that you were really satisfied during your stay with us. It was our pleasure taking care of you and we will be looking forward to your next visit.

Please feel free to contact us directly in order to get a special offer for regular guests.

We wish you all the best in 2012!

Reviewed 10 December 2011

A very nice boutique hotel, with amazing location, right next to the city center. Great for couples, families and thanks to the location business trips and friends. We were very pleased with the location, since there are restaurants, bars everything one needs and an amazing access to anywhere around the city few minutes from the hotel. The hotel was clean, relaxing, nice design and inviting. I would recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2011

The hotel is situated on one of the major boulevards in Prague, which made it easy for us to find. It is not exactly in the center of the city, but very close by and we didn't have any issues walking to all the major sights. There is also public transport station 2 mins away for those who don't enjoy walking much. But I personally think that's the essence of visiting Prague. Around you can find a good range of restaurants (one of which is the well-known "U Kalicha") and some supermarkets, too.
All personnel of the hotel were very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and tidy, design reminds of the European traditions and style. All the essencials for breakfast were there as well. I find the hotel extremely hospitable and pleasantly inviting for a well-deserved rest after a long fulfilling day in Prague :)))

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Deni M

Dear Deni,

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are very happy that you were satisfied with our services and had a great time while visiting Prague. Please make sure you let us know when you plan another trip here, it will be our pleasure to provide you with our best offer and welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 25 November 2011

The hotel is located at just downtown of Prague, from where you can take a walk within just a short distance to see all interesting historical sites and uniqe-styled buildings. It's good for any newcomer to Prague, especially for the first time Asian traveler like me (from Thailand) who likes to walk and look around learning new things. As for the service, all hotel staff was very helpful, kind and quite informative. I strongly recommend everyone a repeat of stay at this hotel for any time you want. Another wonderful thing is that once you get to the front office counter of the hotel, just ask to see the hotel executive and owner, Diana, who is not only beautiful, but also very receptive with warm and charming smile.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front part of the hotel, locating along the streetside where you can take a walk during...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 November 2011

The room is so elegant. I coud relax there.I really enjoyed staying this hotel and had a great time.
The price is so cheap,in spite of 4stars.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Diana S, Manager at Amigo City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2011

Dear Agnes,

Thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers, we enjoyed reading your review and highly appreciate it. We will be looking forward to your next visit! Once you plan another trip to Prague, please to contact us directly in order to get special price for our regular guests.

Reviewed 22 November 2011

This hotel is really nice with very friendly staff. The breakfast in the morning was very good as well. Everyday a little bit different. All in all very good value for money!

Room Tip: the hotel is located at a very busy street, if you have trouble sleeping ask for a room on the quite...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Amigo City Centre Hotel **** for your stay in Prague. We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed our services and that you are content about your choice. It’s great to get confirmed by our guests that the double glazed windows are very useful for the soundproof effect which is essential for all hotels downtown Prague.
Once you plan another trip to Prague, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly in order to get better price for regular guests.

Reviewed 20 November 2011

Being a 1st timer to Prague, I honestly had no idea where to stay or what to expect. A friend of mine who actually grew up there suggested I stay at the Amigo City Hotel. After some searching online, I decided to go with her advise and booked my stay at the Amigo for 3 nights (4days) with my wife. First off as soon as you arrive, you are greeted and treated by staff with unending welcomes and smiles - it's not that other places don't do the same, but it was just so welcoming and friendly that I thought I was back in Disneyand - really!

Next, the hotel is clean...VERY clean. I was told by the receptionist that the hotel was recently refurnished and it really showed - and believe you me, I am VERY vocal on cleanliness. The little things like the shower screen (when you stay there you'll know what I'm talking about) was a nice touch and those little things are what go a long wa in my book.

The hotel is conveniently located about a 5 to 10 minute walk from the Palvolva Metro station and tram stops which made traveling a no brainer (about 25 minutes away from the center of Prague) . And it is also surrounded by some great local bars and restaurants - all in walking distance. On our second night there, my wife and I stumbled upon a restaurant called Legenda (which is only a few minutes away by foot) and we absolutley loved the service and food there (i'll leave it at that as I don't wanna get side tracked from the Amigo's review ;-P). If you do take my advise and stay at the Amigo, you MUST eat their breakfast buffet!!!! I'm not normally a breakfast person, but the food was just amazing!! - AND it was included with our room rate. The staff at the buffet made sure food was replenished in a timely manner and they were very friendly.

As it turned out, I did not have any problems or gripes about the Amigo Hotel. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there and would definitely go back again. The staff is absolutley amazing and I would like to personally thank Manager Diana Shayaová for always smiling and going out of her way to make sure our stay (and I'm sure everyone elses stay) was nothing short of what we all expect when vacationing - GREAT!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gabe R

Dear Gabe,

Thank you for choosing Amigo City Centre Hotel **** for your stay in Prague. We appreciate your exhaustive review and we are really glad to hear that you have enjoyed your visit so much since we managed to satisfy you in every respect. We will be looking forward to welcoming you back soon!