“Excellent sushi at an excellent price”
Review of Yami Sushi House

Yami Sushi House
Ranked #69 of 5,934 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Sushi, European, Japanese, Korean, Czech
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Staré Město (Old Town)
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Coming from Amsterdam and having been to Japan, i am demanding for my sushi but I am as well not able to spend a fortune on it. We had 3 types of rolls, 1 edamame and 4 teas and we ended up paying 30e for the both of us, so clearly a good deal, while the rolls were extremely fresh and very well garnished. The service is good, and the place is nicer than what it looks on the pictures. Would definitely recommend to go and to reserve!

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Great, tasty sushi. Well worth a visit of you like sushi. The fusionsushi pieces were excellent and had a great combination of flavours a bit pricy if you're just after to get your stomach filed up but for the sushilover its a great place to try!

Reviewed April 2, 2018

The restaurant is not exciting to visit. The layout is ok but drab.
However the quality of the sushi is excellent and good value too.
A nice lunch choice

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Sat at the bar tonight with my daughter and the service was nowhere to be found. We were ignored for clearing plates, ordering beer, etc. Had to ask the sushi chef to hand us our sushi that was sitting on the bar. Had to ask for wasabe. Had to forego my last beer that I really wanted. Simply horrific service. My guess is we were caught in a shift change and or they are truly busy and under staffed. In any event, worst service I've had in some time. Not deliberate by any means though and everybody was pleasant.
I'm from Hawaii, live in California, and travel quite a bit. The fact I'm giving this place 5 stars should tell you something about the food. The shocking bit is this is a land locked eastern European country. Prague is just great and apparently they have great sushi too. Oh and our bill for Miso soup, dinner salads, a spicy tuna maki roll, ebi, and one of their signature rolls with tea and beers was just under $50.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

I love sushi and the choices were amazing. I especially loved the dressing on the tofu salad. The rolls were so big I could barely finish my meal. I’ll definitely come back to try more things!