“Good meal!!!”

Schnizel King
Ranked #4,207 of 6,047 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: German
Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

Cheap and tasty. The only minus: no draft beer at the place. The rest is great Tasted Kordon Blu, Texas chilli Burger, all was well made.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

The name creates some expectation. So we were looking forward to having food here.
Big was our disappointment that it is barely McDonald's level.
One girl is taking the orders and preparing the food. I do not think she ever attended cooking school.
Food was overly salted. The schnitzel was way too dry. And as a bonus, one of us ordered the cordon bleu, but got the normal schnitzel instead. We couldn't even bother complaining. The level wouldn't make a difference to the experience.
Never again, I guess.

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Not quite what I was expecting. We were really looking forward to enjoying a wonderful Schnitzel. It's a shame that they got very confused with our 7 orders. The kitchen went into meltdown. When advising them we'd received the wrong orders they reacted quite angrily. Then when corrected saw the error of their ways. I'm struggling to stop this ruin what has otherwise been a very enjoyable trip to Prague. It's a shame, such a shame.

1  Thank Leosoul
Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

Good and tasty meal. Big portion.
Service doesn't speak english. Interior is just a fast food. And the prices too high for the value.

Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

I was very disappointed basicaly with everything. We were waiting in front of the restaurant for ten minutes. Both waitresses left without leaving any note. The food was catastrophe. French fries were not tasty at all (squashy and full of oil). The meat was tasty but I found in my one a piece of iron. I went to say to the waitress and she said just: luckily you didnt eat it....without any apologize. And after the meal we both had stomach ache.