“The Best Indian Restaurant I've ever been to”

Rang De Basanti. Indian Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 6,138 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed November 6, 2017

When you walk by this place it doesn't look really exceptional but If you decide to enter and order you'll pleasantly surprised. The place offers the real Indian cuisine and practically everything I tried there tastes great. Even my wife who didn't like Indian food is now addicted :). I really appreciate the wide offer for vegetarians.

Reviewed November 2, 2017

Excellent Indian food, Nice Ambiance. Buffet for lunch is amazing. Even better - a very friendly and helpful staff, especially the owner. I visited Prague for the first time and the hotel staff provided all the information on bus routes, metro routes etc. When i returned in the evening, it was already dark and I forgot the way to the hotel from Train station. I was with my wife and 4 year old in a stroller. I called up the Hotel to ask for directions (as my smart phone battery had drained and could not use maps), the owner came to the train station and picked me and my family. The owner also helped me get off at the right stop while in train when I had called earlier. Would like to visit Prague again and visit this hotel.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

I am regular customer of Rang De Basanti. Food is so great and service is excellent, so I am usually coming at least once a week. Definitely recommended !

Reviewed October 5, 2017

The location of the place is nice and quaint, the ambience is warm, the food is delicious and the staff is exceptional. Suresh was extremely cordial, pleasant and very hospitable. You get a very warm and welcomed feeling, the minute you step in to the restaurant. I highly recommend this place to anyone and everyone. My only suggestion for the restaurant would be, given the location they could revisit their pricing. I am aware that Indian cuisine is exotic in this part of the world and sourcing the ingredients comes at a price, just my suggestion.

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Thank you alot... It was very good teasty:-) I recomend this restaurant for all people...they have very good Lunch buffet.. You have to try.. Thx