Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Anshuman Dwivedi
Berlin, Germany

Beautiful and charming

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 29, 2016via mobile
We stayed at Small luxury palace in March, the owner who is also the manager is a very nice guy, we got an upgrade and that was the start of the trip. The hotel is really nice and well kept, lots of photos on the stair wall gives the hotel a very cozy feeling. Its very near to the Charles bridge with plenty of little restaurants to eat around. I'd definitely stay here again.
Date of stay: March 2016
    C$65
7.1 km from Small Luxury Palace Residence
Free parking
View more hotels in Prague
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 20, 2016

We stayed here a few years ago(prior to June 2015) and I didn't write a review. I regret that now. We had a large two room apartment with kitchen for 4 nights. It was so bad that we left after the 2nd night and didn't ask for a refund of the unused nights - I seriously doubt they would give one anyway. They used the bait and switch technique on us. They were late for our appointment to give us the keys and asked for full payment upfront. I should have known better but we were tired and just wanted to get to our room. The apartment was dirty and ill kept. Bugs were in the kitchen and the dishes were not clean. I remember sweeping the kitchen floor as it was so gross. The wc and bath were shared in the hall when we were supposed to be ensuite. We were admonished for driving a car and for asking about coffee supplies. I guess we personally are at fault for global warming. Anyway, I probably would have written a book of all the problems if this review was timely. Better late than never.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 25, 2015

The location is great - very close to the palace and about a 15 min walk to the old city. Based on reviews I was expecting a bit more old world charm. Basic and adequate. Very lovely staff. Very large family room good for a baby. Baby playpen available upon request.

Room tip: Good with a baby
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Octopustravels
Reviewed October 18, 2015 via mobile

Booked this hotel as I was impressed with the quirky decor from the pics. I was worried reading reviews so I emailed the hotel to be sure that the room I booked was in fact what I thought it would be. We stayed in room 3 and although some things weren't perfect we couldn't imaging staying anywhere else. Staff at reception were lovely, there was no fuss checking in, although there is no 24 hour reception.

The location is perfect on neurodova, a quaint street full of little eateries, bars, souvenir shops and old buildings leading up to the castle and down to the Charles bridge area. We never once needed to use a taxi. Everywhere was pretty much accessible on foot.

The room was beautiful. I was so happy when the door was opened. We had to walk across a glass panelled floor looking right down to a jacuzzi and wardrobe area, across to a seating area with a large antique couch and dressing table. Up a few steps was the bed. The room was adorned with old photos and furniture. And at the end of the room a large double curtain led to a large shower and toilet equipped with a few toiletries and a hairdryer. We had a tv, a mini fridge and a kettle. The wifi was free and was excellent.

There are only two negative things about the place and they didn't spoil the trip in the slightest. 1 the double bed was in fact two single beds with two separate mattresses. My side was very comfy but my partner's mattress was so uncomfortable and we both found ourselves sinking into a grave in the middle of the bed only supported by a sheet. They definitely need a double mattress for the bed. I can't imagine that there would be room to make twin beds in the room so there is no need for two mattressss. 2 the jacuzzi downstairs had no plug stop so we had to make suction with soap and a glass. After all that the jacuzzi jets didn't work. We only complained the day before we left in the evening and it wasn't rectified before we left. But they have enough notice now that they can get an electrician and not play ignorant. It should be checked prior to everyone's arrival. It's probably what sold the room to me.

I would recommend this hotel definitely. It's something different. It's rustic and charming keeping in theme with the outside streets of Prague.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nico19
Reviewed October 8, 2015 via mobile

Lovely place in the centre. Litteraly 5 minutes from the castle. Great personal. Fantastic room! I was deeply surprised when I steped in my room.I was not counting on this
room at all it was clean and tydi LOVE IT!! Definately coming again! It is worth.

Reviewed September 15, 2015

The location was great and the property has so much potential. Very old world. However, it was a bit run down and our room was dusty. The mattresses were terrible and the one pillow was not acceptable to sleep on. Also, no AC if that's important to you. The weather had cooled so temp in the room was ok but we had the windows open so it was very noisy. Very friendly staff.

Date of stay: September 2015