Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Rose B
Toulouse France

Excellent, clean comfy and amazing location!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 12, 2018
We stayed here in the suite (room 5) in June. Really loved the decor and the castle type vibe!
The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom had a lovely strong shower and was spotless!
The sitting room in the suite was huge with an amazing couch and armchairs. There is also a mini fridge, wine glasses/corkscrew and tea and coffee facilities. The TV channels in English are limited but we had brought a chromecast and were able to watch stuff on the tv no problem. The stand alone bath is amazing and I loved that touch to the room! There is a lovely balcony too. Be careful on the stairs, they are the original wooden stairs I would say so a little slippy but they are beautiful, if you are travelling with children or someone with mobility difficulties I would take this into account.

The staff at reception were really friendly and kindly arranged our airport transfer for us - this was the same price as we paid on arrival so they are not charging you to do this for you.

The location is amazing, you are super close to the castle and in the opposite direction Charles Bridge is 5 minutes walk. There are some lovely restaurants across the road and for coffee lovers there is a small starbucks down the road!

Really enjoyed this spot and I will be recommending to my friends.
Date of stay: June 2018
Room Tip: Room 5 (the suite) is amazing and wasn't much more money- its worth it!
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
    C$47
7.1 km from Small Luxury Palace Residence
Free parking
View more hotels in Prague
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

Excellent location, right between the Charles Bridge and Prague Castle. The room was very warm which nice to come back to. The room has a seating area that was very nice and the room was very spacious.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Leah M
Reviewed October 24, 2017

Very spacious clean rooms located in one of the most beautifull parts of the city.
All sightseeing object are within walking distance.
Numerous bars and restaurants in the area.
Would definitely stay there for my next journey.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

It was a nice room- we have upgraded to double exclusive room with jacuzzi bath, what an unpleasant surprise, you had to pay extra at the reception if you wanted to use the jacuzzi. Room was very old-fashioned and quite big- had downstairs with the jacuzzi, bathroom and bedroom was upstairs. If you like old furniture and old fashion style, you will love this place. Location was aswell very good- only 3min walk from the Prague castle.
The room didn't have windows towards the street so it was quiet at night, the problem began when the reception was opening-at 9am.
You could literally hear every word from everyone at the property. So if you have light sleep like me, and don't want to be woken up at 9, I wouldn't recommend you to stay there.
Otherwise the staff was really helpful and nice- but as for the noise I wouldn't stay there again (yes I like my sleep).

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here in August 2017. It was booked as a birthday surprise, and it didn't disappoint. We had arrived too late for check in time, but were sent a code for the door, and our room key was waiting for us at reception.

The complex itself is fairly small, around 4 or 5 rooms, but they are far bigger than normal rooms and others that I have seen advertised in Prague.

The room itself was large and of a gothic theme. I felt like I'd travelled back in time! Prague is well known for its gothic style architecture, so this is a good way to experience it first hand.

There's no restaurant nor pool at the complex, but to be honest, with so many options nearby, it doesn't need it.

Overall, I was extremely satisfied with the stay. The staff member at reception was lovely - I'll certainly try to stay here again and would recommend it to people staying for around 2-4 days in Prague.

Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank GutoDavies
Reviewed July 29, 2017

Excellent as a base, beds were comfy although some extra pillows would have been useful. We had rooms 1/1b, the rooms are spacious and we had a kitchenette with a seating area which was nice. The hotel is minutes away from the castle and the old town, everything is in walking distance.

Date of stay: July 2017