“Home Cooking at it’s best”
Review of U Gruzina

U Gruzina
Ranked #327 of 5,781 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$5 - US$100
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Georgian home cooking, prepared and served in a family atmosphere. My wife and I tried 3 different shashlik, veal, chicken and pork. All freshly prepared on an open fire. Amazing experience, we can’t wait to come back.

1  Thank Ray1314

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Great traditional food and such lovely people, will definately visit again if we come back to Prague! Greetings from Belgium

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

The food was outstanding! Easily the best meat I had in my 5 days in Prague. The service was even better. The family who owns the restaurant could not have been nicer and sweeter. One of the most welcoming and friendly experiences I have ever had at a restaurant.

I basically had the waiter order for us and we were fed so well! Grilled beef, chicken, a Georgian salad, Armenian flat bread and red wine.

I can not recommend this restaurant enough. 100% worth traveling to even if you are staying in downtown Prague.

1  Thank Robbie A
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Georgian food is great, but here you get it from amazingly kind hosts, in a nice garden that makes you feel right at home. The shashlik are great - this man knows how to gril.

1  Thank Femkev
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Interesting place chosen according other tripadvisor reviews. So nice place for people who don't need neat formal places for enjoying meal. Guys who serve there seem like family business and prepare typical georgian meal with lot of fresh vegetable, excellent grilled choice of meat, sweets and interesting choice of georgian wines. Honestly, this is not posh place but very cute garden restaurant, where u can sit in the huge garden in the shadow of trees. U can immediately feel the breath of balkan holiday and u can be pretty sure, that the guys there will serve u very good mama's kitchen meal, which is not so usual in Prague so much. We will definitely go there...

1  Thank miroslavdorotcin