“Worst meal I had in Prague”
Review of Little Break

Little Break
Ranked #3,075 of 6,217 Restaurants in Prague
Neighbourhood: Josefov
Neighbourhood: Josefov
Reviewed August 10, 2020

The decor is nice but that’s it. I ordered the classic beef burger. The bread was so so hard and the burger was tiny, covered in sauce and obviously microwaved. I feel the sauce was there to hide the price, chips were obviously microwaved and were of fast food quality. Overall avoid it, the reviews that are good are dubious to me. I wish I checked trip advisor before I ordered here. The worst thing was the bread was awful, I mean inedible, I literally just ate the meat and pickles, half the chips and walked away. I think they know how terrible the quality is are aware of the poor reviews and have made some adjustments. The updated prices are reflected in the bill which I posted below.

Summary: Don’t eat here, you save time, around 100-150 Czk and actually enjoy your meal if you choose to eat somewhere else

Date of visit: August 2020
Write a reviewReviews (219)

Reviewed March 3, 2020

We went into Little Break because we thought it looked very cute and pretty. However, this was not a little break - it was a very long one!
I went to order pizza, when the manager said there wasnt any pizza.
So all 3 of us ordered burgers, which took about an hour to make.
To begin, the coke can on the menu said 330ml, but she only gave us 200ml cans for the same price.
The rolls were stale.
We saw the chef leave the resturent with a lidded basket, and when the chef came back she ran into the kitchen with the basket - both her and the manager looking very suspicious.
We didnt think anything of it, however when our burgers came they were definitely Maccies chips. And when we asked her if they were infact Maccies chips she replied with 'I don't know'

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed March 3, 2020

Disinterested staff serving average food wrapped up in a nicely designed restaurant which creates false expectations. The burger was okay but it was quite clearly and obviously served alongside McDonald's chips, when queried the waitress/manager as oppose to accepting or denying said she didn't know - possibly more alarming that she did not even know where her food is sourced from and if it is was indeed fast food or not? There's also 15% service charge added per item on the bill and they do not take card.

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed December 29, 2019

Pretentious design but uncomfortable. Poor service, averidge food, attempt to rip off. Bedt to avoid it!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 17, 2019 via mobile

Perfect little hidden treasure in up-cycled style decor. Lovely staff with a great selection of food. We had duck and ribs that were really tasty. Defintely worth a visit to this quirky cafe, if only for the amazing mint tea.

Date of visit: December 2019