“Delicious food at a great prices”
Review of Nejen Bistro

Nejen Bistro
Ranked #266 of 5,788 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$4 - US$18
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We had Sunday brunch here and the food was delicious. We all had burgers which were really delicious and excellent value for money. the restaurant has a really laid back and friendly vibe and is has a really well designed interior. We loved it. Excellent value for money too. Staff could have been a little friendlier and the drinks menu a little longer but overall it was an excellent dining experience and we would definitely recommend it and go back again.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

First time visiting in Prague and staying in Karlin area so while walking with our group we stumbled upon this really pretty looking bistro. Went inside to ask for a table and got kinda of a rude eyeroll from the staff.. Few moments wait and we had a table but after that we had to wait a long time for service, seemed like none of the staff wanted to take our orders.. Food was okay, homemade lemonades amazing but I doubt I’ll be returning.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Four of us had dinner here last Wednesday night. Little way out of the centre but only a few quid in a taxi or a 25 minute walk. Nice to see somewhere confident to have a limited menu abet catering for a wide range of tastes. Nice dinner in smart environment.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Found this place close to our pension and decided to pop in. The menu is a little bit different, in a good way, which is fun. We got great service from the staff and the food was really nice. The chicken burger and the chicken supreme were really good and the atmosphere was nice so we were really pleased.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

I have been a couple of times to Nejen Bistro. While the service has always been friendly, the quality of the food was unstable.
I even had one evening when I thought they were burning down the place with burger patties.
I have been there now recently twice. Beef burger with a dalesice beer. I must say that it was very, very good. The patty is cooked just the way it should, with a lot of juice dripping out of the burger when you bite it. I love the dip the last pieces of bun in the fat that dripped out of the burger at the end, so I enjoyed the whole thing very much.
The fries were slightly overcooked, but I will not complain about it.