“Great sports bar with amazing BBQ wings”
Review of Expats BBQ Bar

Expats BBQ Bar
Ranked #1,507 of 6,047 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$12 - US$39
Neighbourhood: Nové Město (New Town)
Description: Expats BBQ Bar is your new home away from home. We have amazing American BBQ food, great drinks and the best service in Prague. We feature a plethora of TVs and projectors showing all the sports from all over the world. We are for everyone. Visit Expats and see for yourself!
Reviewed December 25, 2016

I came to watch a football game and enjoyed a great chicken wings & french fries meal. They 5 different sauces to choose from, no. 5 being the spiciest and I must say these are some of the spiciest and best wings I've ever tasted (took $4 and my friends took #3). Game was live on several LCD TV's and the projector upstairs, so it was good fun and finding a good spot wasn't difficult. As can be expected from Prague - the beer was great too :) 5/5

Reviewed October 31, 2016 via mobile

I was recommended to go to Expats by a local Prague friend John McClane. All I can say is thanks Johnny Mac! I was happy to find a sports bar in Prague that was televising sports from all over the world, and more importantly American sports especially the NFL and World Series. All the staff was super friendly and even invited this old guy to play beer pong and foosball with the regulars. Sam the owner is a real nice guy. Although I didn't get to try the food it smelled really good, so I suggest to give the food a try as well. Good luck Sam

Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

The place is pretty nice, big screen tv and 2 floors. But, I've had to wait for 50 minutes to get my food. Then, the bar owner changed the game on the screen 2 minutes before the start of the second half. When I tried to talk to him about it, he was very rude towards me and refused to change it back!! Last time I'm coming here! I advise you the same.

expatsbbqbar, General Manager at Expats BBQ Bar, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2016

While, we know who you are :) We apologize you had such a bad time but we know you are obviously referring to the Real Madrid CL match... who won 5-1 that night. The game was changed downstairs but remained on at the first floor. We had reservations that came in to watch another event. Only Gold Card members can make reservations and they spend money for the privilege. We explained this to you and you still had the largest screen in our bar to watch your match, but apparently that wasn't good enough. I'm sorry you feel so negative about this situation but your match was still on. If you want the privilege of reserving screens and reserving tables, buy a Gold Card.

Thanks for saying the place is nice. We have 4 very large projectors and a lot of normal sized TVs ...

Reviewed September 3, 2016

Came by on a Saturday, wanted to watch some college football, and BOY did this place deliver!!! They ran games all day, and even stayed open till 5:00 AM so we could finish watching the games. Food is awesome! (Czech food is great, but when I'm watching sports I sometimes need a plate of wings lol) Would definitely visit again!

Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

This place is perfect for watch any sport with friends, family or with you want. The staff is excellent, really nice and helpful, and the beer and the food it's good quality, reasonable price.
I was there watching Atletico de Madrid match, and I really liked the place, even when the result of my team was not the best one.