“WOW! Do not miss this cafe”
Review of Laguna

Laguna
Ranked #60 of 943 Restaurants in Brno
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2017

With our a doubt the best value for a meal that we had in three weeks in Europe. I ordered ribs and received an entire rack (side) of ribs. Service was very good as the food was excellent. My wife ordered grilled potatoes and grilled veggies. We shared those items and each had beer/wine drinks. The total price was less than 25 USD without tip. We enjoyed the streetside dining. Picnic style tables were perfect for the setting.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

One of the Czech specialties of Laguna is their exceptional ribs. They are "dry" ribs cooked with superb spices. If you like to eat ribs, Laguna is the place to go in Brno.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

I enjoyed my dinner at Laguna. Only problem is that people have a poor english but service is good and cuisine is a very solid point on the restaurant. Atmosphere is gloomy.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

WOW WOW WOW Called in here For our evening meal after reading reviews here and boy were we not disappointed we both had soup which was piping hot full of flavour delicious then the main course we both had ribs and I must say they were probably made by Carlsberg they were so good the meat just fell off the bone and with so good flavour we ordered potatoes with bacon to go with them again perfect. Beer is also great I can fully recommend a trip to the Laguna

1  Thank paulisa69
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

My friends and I were looking for some nice place for a beer. We came to Laguna and sit on teracce. Waiter didn't come for a really long time so i went inside. Fortunately, waiter came to our table and we ordered 5 beers. It took him almost half an hour to bring it. Honestly, after 20 mins of waiting we wanted to leave and let it be, but we stayed, drank our beer and finished the evening.
We wouldn' t visit Laguna again.