“Lovely dinner ”

Ranked #49 of 1,050 Restaurants in Brno
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

We happened upon this place after our walk down from our hotel and decided to stay for dinner. We both had the aubergine and goats cheese starter. I had the chicken with parma ham and mozzarella and roast vegetables, and my husband opted for the mushroom steak with chips. The food was very nice and we enjoyed it. Drinks were a Weizen beer and white wine. All of this came in at c.£30 for the both of us, so very reasonable. Service was polite and efficient. Recommended.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed July 12, 2017

With our a doubt the best value for a meal that we had in three weeks in Europe. I ordered ribs and received an entire rack (side) of ribs. Service was very good as the food was excellent. My wife ordered grilled potatoes and grilled veggies. We shared those items and each had beer/wine drinks. The total price was less than 25 USD without tip. We enjoyed the streetside dining. Picnic style tables were perfect for the setting.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed February 21, 2017 via mobile

One of the Czech specialties of Laguna is their exceptional ribs. They are "dry" ribs cooked with superb spices. If you like to eat ribs, Laguna is the place to go in Brno.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed February 21, 2017

I enjoyed my dinner at Laguna. Only problem is that people have a poor english but service is good and cuisine is a very solid point on the restaurant. Atmosphere is gloomy.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed October 9, 2016 via mobile

WOW WOW WOW Called in here For our evening meal after reading reviews here and boy were we not disappointed we both had soup which was piping hot full of flavour delicious then the main course we both had ribs and I must say they were probably made by Carlsberg they were so good the meat just fell off the bone and with so good flavour we ordered potatoes with bacon to go with them again perfect. Beer is also great I can fully recommend a trip to the Laguna

Date of visit: October 2016