“good for business stay”
Review of Holiday Inn Brno

Holiday Inn Brno
Ranked #10 of 56 Hotels in Brno
Reviewed 8 November 2015

I stayed at the Holiday Inn in Brno during a business trip. Overall good and the staff is friendly. The hotel is clean and well maintained. Seems to be a conference, business hotel at least when i was there. The food is good: big selection during breakfast. the food in the bar is good.

the room was very clean and nothing to complain about. only thing that was slightly irritating was the slow network. it was difficult working if you needed to connect to the internet.

gym/ spa: is really a mini gym. very small but the machines work . one of my peers went to the spa and said he could recommend it.

Room Tip: Executive oder junior suites : otherwise you run the risk of comms being rather small
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Brno

Reviewed 7 October 2015

Just a good hotel with great staff and customer service.
Hotel itself is a little quiet with not much going on.
Rooms are great except on floor 5 where there is a deep noise from - I believe, air conditioning units on the roof.
Gym is small but there.
Massage is there and professional.
Restaurant and bar food is served even really late...
Good hotel :-)

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Petr S, Guest Experience Champion at Holiday Inn Brno, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2015

Dear EuroAlexChristophe,

Thank you for your stay and for your nice feedback. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by noise. I have passed on this to our maintenance to take care of it as our fifth executive floor should be the most quiet part of the hotel.

Once again thank you for your comments and we hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 1 October 2015

It provided everything we needed for a pleasant stay: comfortable beds, large pillows, heated towel bar in the bathroom, a safe, kettle for instant coffee in room, a nice décor. The hallway was quiet as was the room. Excellent TV and WiFi.The staff were friendly. It had a nice lobby. The buffet breakfast was excellent. We did not get a chance to use the sauna.
We ate dinner across the street (Moravska Chalupa) as the on-site restaurant prices seemed high.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2015

This was my second visit in a couple of months. I found the hotel to be very comfortable, clean and convenient. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. I liked being outside of the city center but close enough to get there easily. I will most definitely stay here again if I return to Brno! Thank you!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Petr S, Guest Experience Champion at Holiday Inn Brno, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2015

Dear bkerrigan167,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel and for your loyalty. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We are looking forward to your next visit soon.

Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

The hotel is a bit far from the center but the staff is amazingly helpful and friendly. Breakfast was complimentary and definitely satisfying. Everybody made sure my stay was pleasant and comfortable.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business

Dear AleRossell,

Thank you for sharing with us your excellent comments about the Holiday Inn Brno. I am glad to know that your stay with us was pleasant and you were satisfied with our level of service. Thank you again because comments like yours encourage us to improve! I hope to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 8 September 2015 via mobile

Almost 2 years now and Holiday inn Brno is my reason for IHG loyalty program. Not only because IHG program is fantastic rewarding system but also because the team that works there know very well the meaning of hospitality and how to comfort your stay.
Honestly the are part of my success story and solid partner in organizing my events.

The hotel is quite and although it's big enough you will not be losted or mis guided..

Every single person will meet you with a smile and will offer you a help..
4 star hotel with 5 star employees, here you will find the smile from heart not for business.. You will find work support because of there well oriented attitude to serve with excellence.

I will keep my work with them as i know they are the best!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Petr S, Guest Experience Champion at Holiday Inn Brno, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2015

Dear Ahmed,

Thank you for your lovely review of Holiday Inn Brno.

We were all overwhelmed to ready your wonderful review. It gives our team the utmost pleasure to know we have tailored our guests stay perfectly.

I’m very happy that our team made you feel like VIP’s and that we are helping you to create your success story! That is what we try to achieve for every one of our guests.

Once again thank you for your wonderful feedback.
We hope that return visit you are planning is not too far off in the future.

Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

Been here before so I was expecting good things. Warm welcome and friendly staff in reception, bar and restaurant.

Comfortable clean and well appointed bed and bathrooms. Very good food and service in the restaurant at sensible prices.

Stay again for sure.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends

Dear Kenny131,

Thank you for your return visit to our hotel and for your nice review.
I am pleased that we continue to delight you with our services and staff attitude.

We hope you will choose Holiday Inn Brno again soon.