“Fast service”
Review of Taiwan Bento

Taiwan Bento
Ranked #433 of 1,051 Restaurants in Brno
Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

After jogged, walked and climbed over 5 km in hot weather, we were so hungry that we might eat 2 horses, so we walked into this restaurant.

With soy sauce, chili sauce, fish and beer, my husband was happy. But his Thai sauce fish didnt taste Thai, my chili Sichuan beef was not hot. But the service was extremely fast -- within 2 minutes after we ordered, we got our avocado california roll and two other dishes.

Very reasonable price. Tasty and welcome. Sushi (on the belt) looked like it was made in june.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed March 22, 2017

We tried the place few days ago, seems to be really nice. Sushi was fresh and really good. Nice service, the lady let us stay even if it was just before the closing. Worth to visit.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed October 23, 2016

I wanted to try the running sushi bet when I was there I changed my mind. Price for more than 300 crowns seemed too much for me and I wouldn't eat that much food. So I paid for normal portion and I must say that it was both nicely served and had good taste. Waiter was really friendly and funny. In the middle of the running sushi you can see chefs preparing meals servings on small plates for all-you-can-eat so that was nice to observe. One thing I missed was some menu with drinks. Waiter just asked us what do we want so we started to name the most commonly served drinks and I had to ask about restaurant's specials.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed April 19, 2016

This experience is just too cute :-D dishing in tiny colorful plates on conveyor running around chefs. You can watch them preparing food right in front of you. Mixture of all tastes in small samples. Aaaand... Wait for it... It's all you can eat in 3 hours for 300,- Kč! But keep on your mind that you have to walk out by foots, not rolling on the floor :-P
It's ideal for group events :-)
And instead of sake I'm recommending plum wine. Enjoy!

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed April 14, 2016

I am normally not a fan of Kaitenzushi restaurants but this one was rather good. It was also such a novelty in the middle of Brno that I could not resist giving this a try. The format was one price for all you can eat off the conveyor for 90 minutes. The staff were polite and the chef kept everything well stocked. The food was decent and the selection was relatively good. The price for the all-you-can-eat option was Kč 359. With drink included, my final cost was Kč 394. With the exchange rate at the time, this was about $15.50 USD. I thought this was a good deal. If you are in the area and like sushi, this is a good bet.

Date of visit: February 2016