See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 20, 2017

It is neither new nor freshly renovated and leaves much to be desired on the infrastructure and the elevator without the inside safety door is a throw back to much older times. And it was amusing to see the obsolete CRT TV set in the room. Not many channels to view.

However, the most important, the bed and bathroom linen was 'snow white' and the location a wee bit secluded does have the wonderful charm of a lovely forest area to go for walk.

What I liked the most was the breakfast. My stay was for almost a week and each day there was something new on the menu. And the variety was awesome.

I enjoyed my stay and if I ever have to go back to Brno, I would want to go back to Myslivna.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms overlooking the forest. It is nice to sit in the balcony and enjoy the nature view.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

A very old hotel without any modern kits like tea, coffee kettle in the room ,
The whole room looks like a old barrack
When we arrived wanted help for transporting our bags to room as we have been traveling since 10 days, and are senior citizens , there was no body and a receptionist who was pregnant lady extending her help, we were not happy
Asked for coffee , was not available
Tried to get some vegetarian food Every one was very rude in expressing that there could be no vegetarian food
In spite of about 25+ people from India , most of them vegetarians had to really had problems
Room cleaning staff would not. Lean the 2 glasses kept for drinking water
I still could not understand the philosophy of not cleaning 2 glasses ( we did not mind cleaning )
Overall, I find hospitality smile to accept customers was missing
The TV that has been in the room was may be 20 year old 12 inch
Some how for a international Traveller this is disappointing
Not value for money

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2017

Nice hotel, good service, cleaning ok.
It is located in a nice and quite area outside the city.
There is a good restaurant for breakfast and good meals for dinner.
there you can also find souvenirs and other stuff.
Suggested.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 11, 2016

The room furnishing may not be very new but was pleasing to the eyes and comfortable. However, the heating in the room didn't work for me. Breakfast was good and they have a nice restaurant to enjoy a dinner there. It is not very far from the Brno city center, though one needs to make at least one change to reach the train station. The Brno zoo is closeby. The wifi reception wasn't good. I couldn't check my emails properly or make VoIP calls (whatsapp). Apparently some guests haven't been nice to the hotel since they didn't pay for the stuff in the minibar, so the minibar was empty in my room and whatever that was needed was to be bought directly from the reception and taken to the room.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed June 29, 2016

Hotel is not bed, but room was in dust, as well as fan was in dust and there were no fridge (even if it was written in homepage). Breakfast (was included) was on time, but the offer was too ordinary, some pieces of ham and cheese with butter and jam (and something like juice drink jougurt and coffee). I prefer porridge, but its only my taste ;) the best part of hotel is summer terrace, view is amazing, and wine and food is really fine, but there is one big BUT - terrace is closing at 23:00 - even if its again is written in homepage that upon request might be longer (naaah), waiters kick people out of terrace to close it (it was a pitty).

Room Tip: nice summer terrace
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo