“Lamb curma”

Ranked #92 of 937 Restaurants in Brno
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Awesome authentic indian food. It was recommended to me by people from India to be the most real Indian food in Brno. Since then I go there regularly and was never dissapointed

1  Thank Jakub S

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

Great food. Fast friendly service and amazing flavours. Ordered too much food so sadly couldn't eat it all but highly recommend. Will definitely be back. Has a nice outside wooden decked area and plenty of inside space too. Great value. Cost us less than £7 each :)

RohitJoban, Owner at Indian Restaurant Namaskar, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2016

Dear Louise,

Thank you very much for taking time to review us on Tripadvisor, We are glad to know you enjoyed our wooden deck area, with lots of recommendations coming from patrons, the open terrace is getting a new look soon, added with small kids park:-)

We look forward to see you soon.

Thanking you,

Rohit Jobanputra

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

I found this restaurant on the internet. Didnt look very nice, but I give it chance. I am glad i did it. Best chicken vindaloo so far. Thy it! Its divine!

Thank you Thank You Thank You, Johny, We are happy to know you liked our signature dish Vindaloo, We are renovating our open terrace garden, in few weeks you will see little ones swinging and joining rest.

Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

In the past two years I was eating mainly indian food. I've tried every single indian restaurant in Brno and I have to say: nothing compares to Namaskar. It is without the doubt the best indian food I've ever had. Not only classic menus but also lunch menus are delicious, full of flavours, thick (unlike the other indian restaurant where difference between classic and lunch menus is huge) and no one can compete with this restaurant. If you like indian food then visit Namaskar and you'll love it!

1  Thank Jan D
RohitJoban, General Manager at Indian Restaurant Namaskar, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2016

Thank You Jan, For taking time to review us on Tripadvisor, We feel so greatfull and motivated from your comment.

Thank you very much from our Team.

Best Regards,

Rohit Jobanputra

Reviewed 3 February 2016

On my business trip to brno, I was regular at Namaskar for lunch menus, The atmosphere at Namaskar is vibrant as the country India, you can always see smiling faces, colourful artistic walls, painted with glimpse of India a pleasant ambience.

In a week, I have tried variety of dishes, each taste better then the next choice, but my favourite so far have been chef special Lamb-Roga-Josh with Herbs Naan.

IF every happen to be there again, I would love visit again.