See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 30, 2016

I was there with my business partners for dinner picnic.
They are foreigners and told me - never more! Very bad food, nothing special.
Waiting for everything and everyone. No more one for me too!!! i was dissapointed and was shy i am from Olomouc and we will have here so bad restaurants:o( I had a scandal with friends:o( was happy, that accomodation for friends were in the other place

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed July 19, 2016

Very good hotel if you need to spend one night during your journey. Bed & breakfast is the best option as the hotel's staff provide it with a good quality. The breakfast was ok as it should be, do not expect something unusual. The area is very quiet so you sleep well. If I need a hotel in Czech Republic Hesperia would be a proper option to stay in again.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed May 31, 2016

Ï spent a night in this hotel. Room is clean and simple (incl. minibar and TV), bathroom is spacy. Heating was working well. Location is ok, out of city centre, close to busy road. It is suitable for business trips.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2015

Although not in the very centre but if you take a taxi from the old town or the station it won't take long to get there. The great virtue of the hotel is professional and pleasant staff. Very good restaurant with a fantastic buffet breakfast included in the price. You can also have dinner there with a good selection of local food and very good Moravian wine. The rooms are spacious with basic old fashioned furniture, clean. We were there with another couple (one of whom is wheelchair bound). The hotel has rooms for disabled guests though some bits could be improved like the height of the bed which is lower than the height of the wheelchair. Another virtue of the hotel is that it is very quiet though being very big. While we were there there was a weekend conference and there was no disturbance or noises coming from the participants' rooms. We were glad to stay there and if we go there again we would be happy to stay there.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Roland M
Reviewed July 18, 2015 via mobile

I was in the restaurant of the hotel 5 times. Czech food is boring without an idea :( Environment horrible, cold, isolated, both in the hospital. Uncomfortable seating, no privacy. I've been there 4 times at the bash with friends. No idea, just steak, salami, lettuce, cheese. I had not experienced a worse level. .... I do not recommend. Ninety-nine percent of restaurants in Olomouc, I would prefer to visit.

Date of stay: April 2015