See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

Location of the hotel is good, 5 minutes walk to the beach. Parking is accessible in front of the hotel or just behind the corner. Total disaster with the SPA center services which we were unable to test. Called to SPA Center number up to 10 times before stay to book massage, but with no success. When called to main reception was asked to keep calling SPA Center number. When arrived it appeared that SPA Center is closed that day... Breakfast is better than SPA services in the sense that we were able to take it after 15 min of waiting for the table that we had to "catch" ourselves. Swimming pool facilities are good with 3 types of saunas. Room we get was old with the view on camping.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Valentyna K
Paweł D, Kierownik ds. PR at Leba Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2017

Thank you for submitting comments Leba Hotel & Spa. To meet the expectations of our customers, our hotel is constantly expanding. Greetings and welcome back to our hotel in the near future! The team Leba Hotel & Spa***

Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

Despite contacting spa before coming to Leba I was unable to use it. I tired calling them for 3 days as me and my friend were super excited to get proper pampering. The whole point to use this place was due to indoor pool suitable for kids.
After 3 days of calling and not being able to get through I drove there, it was closed down and when asking hotel receptionist about it this is what I was told:
Reception:"they are closed now so you need to keep calling number provided on a leaflet"
Me:" I have been calling with no luck since Friday and today is Monday"
Receptionist: " yeah, the phone was left with me that's why no one is answering"
Me:" ok, so if you have a phone why did you not answer or pass the message".
Receptionist: " cause it's not my phone!"
Me: "emmmmm.....(shocked), so how can I get hold of them?"
Receptionist:" just keep calling and if/when they will come they will call you back".

So as you can imagine I never got a chance to see them, however I found someone else who was more than happy to make £300.

I had a call back on Tuesday from the spa, they had no idea about the whole situation. I am still shocked and frankly can't believe this actually happened to me. Perhaps hotel management need to look into this, and decide if they have right people doing the job. Considering how few people were in Leba last week can't see why staff couldn't answer the phone?????!!

Perhaps spa staff are great and they know their stuff but for me this was totally unprofessional and I would not recommend it to anyone.

Edyta

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 17, 2016

The destination offers a lot of possibilities to spend time with children. Hotel itself was comfortable enough, with spacious rooms in apartment. Very good meal for breakfast and dinners. Maybe we were just lucky to be there in the beginning of season (early May) but everything clean and quiet, often we were the only ones in the pool or in the restaurant.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Paweł D, Kierownik ds. PR at Leba Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2016

Reviewed September 21, 2015

The Hotel Leba is 1.5kms from Leba station, on the north east perimeter of Leba. Although it is only 200 metres from the sea the view is obscured by the woodland which lines the sea front.
There is a pleasant reception area with windows onto the wonderful spa facility where there is a large swimming pool, sauna, steam room and treatment area.
The reception staff are helpful and check in was problem free.
Our room on the second floor was an average size,clean, had a TV, a small balcony without seating, but no safe or tea and coffeee making facilities.
There was a very unpleasant smell in the shower/toilet room and if we had been staying for more than one night we would have asked to be moved.
We also noticed that there was no air conditioning. This was not a problem as we simply tilted open our door onto the balcony overnight, but I suspect this would not be sufficient during a heatwave.
We were able to hire new bicycles from reception. This allowed us to see a lot more of the surrounding area much more easily. We were able to keep the bikes in the luggage room overnight.
Access to the spa was via a flight of stairs down, then a spiral staircase up to the swimming pool. I saw what looked like a hoist at the edge of the pool, so suspect that if a guest had mobility problems there may be a different way to access the pool area. The sauna and steam room were great.
Breakfast was a very average selection of mostly cold food, but also some hot sausages - adequate rather than memorable.
Leba must be a very busy resort in the summer, but lots of shops and restaurants had already closed by mid September.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank H L
Paweł D, Kierownik ds. PR at Leba Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2015

Thank you for submitting comments Leba Hotel & Spa. Your reviews are very important for us, because it is thanks to them continually raise the standard of our hotel.
Greetings and welcome back!
The team Leba Hotel & Spa

Reviewed July 1, 2015

Our second stay at Hotel Leba :) Worth mentioning - some renovation took place during low season, no more dirty floor covering, all is fresh and clean. At the restaurant - kids menu, great idea, needs some mother-review (too spicy, dill in sauce, etc - we all know what it means).

To sum up - we highly recommend, large room, nice staff, tasty food, indoor swimming pool and location, location, location!!!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family

Greetings and welcome back!
The team Leba Hotel & Spa