US$57
Bon Ton(Szczecin)
US$29
Apartments In(Szczecin)(Great Value!)
US$36
All reviewsswimming poolspa areacozy hotelstaff members aregreat hotelwithin easy walking distanceold stylethe heart of the citystar hotelbusiness tripold towncentral locationweddingjacuzzibackyardcastlehairdryer
Reviewed November 1, 2016

An ideal location to exploit Szczecin from!
Surrounded by a +150 year old park, and styled like a hunting manor, Hotel Park is a unique property in an even more exclusive setting.
Great food, friendly service and most of Szczecin's landmarks within the distance of a 20 min walk.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Pawel K
Reviewed October 25, 2016

This is polish food on top level and given an international twist. The quality is excellent in the restaurant in Park Hotel and the environment and atmosphere intimate and cosy,
Service also professional
We were a group of 6 and we had an excellent dinner here.
Price level very reasonable, and wine list is broad and fair priced.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

Arrived really early in the day because that's when I was able to arrange car service from another location in Poland. They took my email and alerted me when my room was ready allowing for early check-in. I was so grateful as I was alone with my 2 litte girls. The room was clean and cool. The pool/spa was amazing and so relaxing. We went everyday. There were many things to do in walking distance which is a plus. The front desk folk were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast served daily was good. There was a nice variety and the service was great. Ordered room service once from the restaurant and it was delicious. Wish there was air condition in the hallways and perhaps an elevator. Besides that everything including the price was what I expected. Highly recommended this hotel.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Cynthia B
Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

Came here for a weekend in June. The decor was traditional and pretty. They let me check in early and the breakfast was varied and delicious. However the bed sheets were nt changed as part of the cleaning there and the park we stayed in was not as picturesque as I'd hoped.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2016

I would certainly recommend this hotel if going to Scczcin, location is very good with many attractions within a sort walk. The rooms are very nice and have a truly unique feel due to the shape and style of the property. We visited people that rented an apartment and felt very smug and happy we went for here. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple