“Very tasty food”
Review of Gospoda Podlaska

Gospoda Podlaska
Ranked #83 of 213 Restaurants in Bialystok
Reviewed June 13, 2018

I came there by chance, in a hungry disposition, looking for traditional Polish food, hoping there must be something else than "pierogi", which you can find everywhere in Poland. I have to admit the dishes exceeded by far my expectations. The food was so good, and I became so trustful in the cook's talents, that after eating three courses I ordered another dish just for curiosity; and it was excellent too. The service was very good. Kind, fast and smiling good looking waitresses. They ordered a taxi for me and went with me to the car because the restaurant is on a pedestrian only street. Prices are moderate and considering the high quality of the food, there is very good value for money. It is worth going to Bialystok only to eat at Gospoda Podlaska.

Reviewed April 25, 2018

looks like it has been my regular spot every time I visit the city.
food brings back childhood memories and service is always efficient and attentive.
Must visit when one is around to try real taste of Poland.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

If you're in to traditional polish food in a good price, it's a place for you. Food is fresh and you can taste some local alcohol as well.
Step in!

Reviewed September 9, 2017

The food was quite tasty and portions are really worth the money. The staff was a bit slow but it was busy when I was there. It took a while to get English menu, during which I had already translated and chosen my plate from the Polish menu. Okey beer and quite cheap vodka (shots, glasses and bottles).

Reviewed August 24, 2017

The food is average , portions are huge.
Be careful because their garnish salad = pickles, don't expect a fresh salad with tomatoes, cucumber, pepper, etc like i did.

There were a lot of bees on the terrace (august) so we had to eat very quick and go.