“Great”

Ranked #30 of 213 Restaurants in Bialystok
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2017

Great restaurant! Excellent food! Salmon tartare very good! Nice services! Can improve decor, but u can survive!

Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

It was quite tasty and for very reasonable price. Large selection of food. Nothing special but good on budget

Reviewed June 27, 2016

I went to Centrum Astoria in Bialystok with some friends for an early dinner. The view from the balcony is lovely and overlooks the city center. The service here was terrible. Absolutely awful. The waitress was rude and seemed annoyed that she had customers at her table. I ordered my food with everyone else and it never came. My food was never brought out. One of my Polish friends even asked about it to eliminate any language barrier and she kept saying "soon, please wait." After an hour and a half of waiting, I asked to speak to a manager. They didn't seem to care that my food never arrived and didn't ask if I wanted something else. I was not going to pay for this meal. Absolutely not. My friends ordered dessert and that came out before my entree. Unbelievable. The manager took it off the bill, but still acted indifferent about the entire situation. In the States, the rest of my meal would have been complimentary and the staff would have apologized. I will never go back and do not recommend that anyone else go there. Horrible experience.

Reviewed June 25, 2016

Great place to go. Clean, quick service and delicious food.
It has a certain cantine atmosphere, just like in a school.

Reviewed April 26, 2016

Cafeteria style dining. The chicken soup was very good. There were a variety of beverages and desserts and the service was friendly and efficient.