See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 1, 2015

I was so impressed on my first visit in this hotel when I come for conference there with my business colleagues. Everything was excellent prepared for us and food amazing. The breakfast and dinner taste like haven and you can choose from few dishes what you would like to eat and eat as much you can. Last time I went there with my family and my wife was surprised that in Poland is better standard then in Spain also kids have such a fun because of pool and play room. Amazing time and I will be definitely go back there and recommend.

Date of stay: July 2014
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We got a deal for the hotel so the pricing was decent - i dont think it's worth it's retail prices.
We got a room on 2nd floor facing the lake so thanks to a nice weather it was very nice. Room itself was a bit small so most of the time we spent on the bed.
We got food (breakfast and buffet dinner) included and the overall quality was poor.
They got a pool table and bowling so we spent there most of the time in the evenings.
Lake next to the hotel is small but incredibly clean! Despite very small sand beach it was a pleasure to swim and sunbath.
Overall service quality was decent, hotel itself was not so good. I would visit again if going with more people so we can party!

Room tip: Second floor facing lake.
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2014

I did stay in November, as it was very cold, they saved money in heating this place. Even complaining did not help. The location is good but the management is awful. Also the smell was not impressive. The rooms were sort of clean. However, never ever again.

Date of stay: November 2013
1  Thank Rainer S
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

The external appearance is deceptive, internally it is tatty, uncared for, badly maintained and dirty. There is also a certain not so pleasant aroma in the lower corridors.

My room was best described as basic. Fixtures and fittings cheap. There had been some bodged attend at repairs of the tiles in the bathroom and wallpaper on the walls in the room. The wallpaper was pieces of something not so similar stuck over holes and edges that were worn though.

This hotel badly needs money spent on it.

The room was not cleaned at all during my stay!

Staff seem OK.

Date of stay: September 2013
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Hallo, i was there in a business meeting. Hotel is placed in very nice place, near by lake. Nice views. Inside all seems ok, but there was nothing special. Hotel as many others in the world. To stay for 1 night good enough.

Date of stay: March 2012