See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 17, 2018

Amazing friendly staff!
Great breakfast.
BUT to hot in the room. you need to check your climate system.
Comfortable beds, but no plugs nearby (???)
Windows are closed, you need to call the reception to open (??)
And please, make smth with your elevator, it's too slow!
PS
I love Poland and its people)

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Went back for the third time. All confirmed, very warm and quiet place, ideal for take a relax after a busy day. Good beer and tasty meal for a cheap price. I will be back again,
Hopefully in the good season, tracking my relatives with me. Thanks

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2017

I stayed here for two nights during a business trip and for every second of my time in the hotel, I was treated with the upmost respect. The public areas, like the bedrooms are carefully maintained, carpets are spotless so arriving is a pleasure. The decor around the reception area is ornate and reminiscent of a stately home.

Breakfast presented me with local and 'continental' choices, I opted for the very tasty local options, pasztet, kielbasa with fresh salad.

The only 'development' area would be the gym which is a converted bedroom which offers a beautiful view across town but would benefit formal adoption of a gym rather than a conversion.

I loved my time in Poland and at this hotel.

Many other hotels could learn a great deal from the staff at the Parkhotel Vienna.Thank you!

Don't change too much!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 17, 2016 via mobile

Hotel is nice even though I think it is a bit old school in interior. Never the less it is comfortable and clean. If you are hungry restaurant on the ground floor actually is very good. Staff friendly.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

Very nice Place. .relaxed ambient..soft atmosphere...ideal for recover energy after an hard job. Extreme clean & courtesy of the whole staff. Tasty breakfast. Reccomended for fast trip, but also for a longer period and for family or groups.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business