All reviews qubus hotel business hotel top floor great hotel shopping centre modern rooms breakfast buffet is good size room service altus meantime perspective channels renovation poland pillows gym
Reviewed October 16, 2018

Very good hotel in center of Katowice, just 5 min walk from train station. Rooms are located on top floors, we had nice suit room clean and comfortable. Breakfest on top floor restaurant is very good there is also nice bar there. Two not nice points : 1. Mini bar is empty 2. Room service don't work before 2pm

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hotel C, Dyrektor generalny at Hotel Courtyard by Marriott Katowice City Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

Dear Dominik M, thank you for your review. We are very happy that we met your expectations. Instead euipped and very expensive minibar we offer our guests The Market, which is located just next to our reception. In terms of room serivce - we agree that somehow this might be a slight inconvenience but so far, we do not have many guests who would like to use a room service during a day. That is why we decided to reduce room service hours. But we listen our guest needs and if there will be a need, we are very open to extend room service hours. We hope to welcome you again. Yours sincerely, Lukasz Bodnar General Manager.

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

I stay in this hotel since it opened about a year ago (was qubus hotel) most of the times I go to Katowice. The good part, centrally located, high floors overlooking the city, topfloor terrace, good rooms and bed, good breakfast.

The bad, every time something is wrong. This time they gave me twin, where I booked King, there was only 1 elevator working, took literally 9 minutes to get downstairs, and long queue at checking out. I did not but asked by mail (after they told me they cannot help my by phone), for my invoice. Two days later, not received.

I am back there on Tuesday, when not better, I go back to the Angelo hotel, which is a good choice anyway.

If you wonder why I dont stay there anyway..... Have done that over 100 times in the last 4 years, so wanted change of scenery. (And it is fully booked)

Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel C, Dyrektor generalny at Hotel Courtyard by Marriott Katowice City Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2018

Dear Golfandtravelfan,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Courtyard Katowice City Center with us.

Your valuable feedback helps identify areas of opportunity for us to improve the guest experience.

The hotel team is committed to delivering an exceptional experience and are always brainstorming creative ways to exceed the expectations of our VALUED GUEST, such as yourself. At your convenience, feel free to share any additional feedback on how we can elevate your experience whenever your travels bring you back to Katowice.

Yours sincerely,
Lukasz Bodnar

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Definetly the best hotel in Katowice. I got room on 24th floor with great panoramic view for all city. The room clean and very nice. The bed excellent. Also they have super breakfast on 27th floor. Amazing view. Big plus 24h gym fully equiped. And for the end - short distance walking 5 minutes to fairs:)

Date of stay: October 2018

Dear Tomek W, thank you for your review. We are very happy that all of your expectations were met. We will be more than honored to welcome you again. Yours sincerely, Lukasz Bodnar General Manager.

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here earlier this year for work and had a fabulous time. Breakfast was on point, with a lot of choice. The rooms were clean, modern and classy. Would definitely recommend. The hotel itself is very clean and smart also.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Emily G, thank you for your review. We are waiting to welcome you again. Yours sincerely, Lukasz Bodnar General Manager.

Reviewed October 4, 2018

My wife and I stayed here for two nights in September - it was our first trip to Poland. The hotel is easy to find, as it is about the tallest building in the city centre. The underground car park is well signposted and the hotel bays in the car park are clearly marked.
We are Marriott platinum and were rewarded to an upgrade to a fantastic suite on the 23rd floor which offered excellent views of the city. The staff checking us in were very helpful and took the time to supply local maps and suggestions of things to see in and around the city.
It was a very modern suite with a huge, comfortable bed, a big living area with settee and a table to work at.
Breakfast in the restaurant was also first class - better than many full service Marriotts around the world - again the staff were helpful and friendly - I would recommend the made to order omelettes.
There are no negative to report about this hotel, all staff we encountered were a credit, to the hotel and I would have no hesitation in recommending it.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Nick_Harris, thank you for your detailed review. We are more than happy that we met all of your expectations. We are waiting to welcome you again. Yours sincerely, Lukasz Bodnar General Manager.