Quality Silesian Hotel
US$59
  • Spa
Park Inn by Radisson Katowice(Katowice)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$40
US$44
  • Pool
US$79
  • Restaurant
Q Hotel Plus Katowice(Katowice)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$147
  • Pool
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsstayed one nighttea and coffee making facilitiesfirst floorperfect locationclean roomshighwaybusinessfestival
Reviewed May 19, 2015 via mobile

Arrived to find I was given a room on the 10th floor, apartment like room which I thought was great, and it's basic, in fact very basic, but ok, that's if you don't mind other people's dirty clothing still left in room. The worst bit about this hotel is the breakfast, doesn't even have a toaster, I have travelled round on business quite a lot and this has to be the worst breakfast I have ever had, I don't expect it to be the Ritz, but I do expect more that cheese, ham, salad and a slim choice of nearly edible cereals. The attempt at hot food is two sausages and egg that's so runny it's more like soup, I have gave up on breakfast on day 2 into my 10 night stay.

The food in the hotel is quite good, the service terrible !! Some nights I say there for 40 + minutes waiting for a drink or for the bill, I had to go and ask reception to find someone.

Cheap, not really cheerful, and won't be stopping again next time I'm in Katowice , avoid if you want a reasonable standard of hotel, book if you want cheap.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Alex R
Reviewed May 19, 2015

A really friendly, comfortable, economical hotel. Rooms well equipped, breakfast excellent, staff very helpful. Needed some new tyres whilst in katowice and the staff helped a lot. Only downside was poor wifi in the rooms..

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed December 16, 2014

We always stop in this hotel when driving to Ukraine. Rooms are always clean and comfortable. Staff is always friendly however late we check inn. Breakfast very nice and tasty. Very conveniently located close to main road as well as big shopping center.

I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2014 via mobile

I had read reviews from 2012 that this hotel was hard to find. Being 2014, I thought the hotel would have put up signs or done something to fix it. We arrived via GPS, with no hotel in sight. Another hotel told us this place was across the highway. Once we were across the highway we found a small unclear sign for the hotel. In total drove around for 30 minutes until we found it. Check in was smooth, stayed in room 704. Great water pressure. Actually after not sleeping the night before, and driving all day through Poland, this hotel was perfect. It's definitely not luxury, but a one night stay is ok! Found a Heineken bottle cap in the room which made me question the cleanliness, but the sheets and towels were crisp and white so no problems. Wifi ok, in room, password is silesian.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Quality Silesia... H, Front Office Manager at Quality Silesian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2015

Dear Guest.

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel. Thank you also for your opinion which is very important for us.

We inform you that GPS adress is: Aleja Gornoslaska 40, Katowice ( take Brynow, Muchowiec, Centrum Handlowe road from highway, entrance thru BP Station). Direction is also on our website: www.silesianhotel.pl.

We hope that you visit us one more time.

With best regards,

Hotel Silesian

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Very nice and comfortable. The food in the restaurant was very good! Staff- first class! especially reception:) I would recommend the hotel for a short stay in the city. It is a little bit outside of the centre but taxis are cheap anyway.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Quality Silesia... H, Kierownik recepcji at Quality Silesian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Dear Swansea :)
Thank you for your opinion. We are very happy that you like our hotel and us, special Reception. We're waiting for your next reservation.

Best regards,