All reviews jewish quarter scrambled eggs old town shampoo shower gel triple room bars and restaurants budget hotel min walk to main square wawel castle hotel is lovely schindler's factory location is great yogurt airport cheese ghetto tram
Reviewed April 21, 2018

We stayed for 4 nights at the Tournet Guesthouse. The only thing good about this property was the breakfast. Location is in the jewish quarter which is a good half hours walk to the Main Square. Too far out. The beds were terrible and I couldn't get a good nights sleep because of this. There was a strong smell of air freshener in the room, probably to disguise other smells. We opened windows but couldn't seem to get rid of it. I recommend spending a little bit more for a hotel closer to the centre. Don't book here.

Room tip: Do not book here.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Karen M
Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

Positives:- Nice friendly staff. Good breakfast. Transfer we arranged with the hotel was very efficient. Good location.

Negatives:- Nothing with the actual hotel. The shower in the room was not very good. The bathroom smelt of strong urine. We were there for 4 nights and no one cleaned our room once. Room lacking some basic facilities I.e. hair dryer, TV, Iron, shampoo/shower gel and only one loo roll. The beds were the worst, could feel all the springs digging in to me and pillows were as flat as pancakes unfortunately, and you only got the one pillow.

Overall a decent stay as it was only used as a base for exploring the city. Would I stay here again? Probably not.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leigh M
Reviewed October 10, 2017

Basic hotel with all you need '10 to 15 min walk to main square but a very clean place with nice staff and a service with a smile 'want 5 star pay it but as said before but would go back'try behind hotel for a quiet drink and meal .

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank wayneswind0ws
Reviewed October 1, 2017

Visited Krakow for 3 days and stayed at Tournet as we were attracted by both its reasonable price, location and good reviews. The hotel is located in the Jewish Quarter and is a short walk into the centre of town. The hotel has great breakfasts a good selection of a variety of different foods - enough to suit most individuals pallets. The staff are approachable and friendly and the hotel has a relaxed environment. There are some great restaurants close by that are frequented more by locals than tourists - they are amazing eateries, so do hunt them out and try. The room was large and clean. There was no noise that disrupted our sleep from either the inside or the outside of the building. The only issue I had with the hotel is with sleep quality - while the hotel is lovely, the beds were not very comfortable, my partner and I both slept but woke every day feeling like we had done 10 rounds with mike Tyson. So i'd urge the hotel proprietors to make the investment and upgrade the beds....oh and put a hairdryer in each room. I must mention that the hotel does provide cutlery and crockery in each room and this was fantastic as my partner and I took dinner in our room (the room was large enough for a table and chairs and we had crockery and cutlery)....would I recommend this hotel to friends and family, yes most definitely.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank EastLondonGirl
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was perfect for our needs. Has a little courtyard out the back that also serves the restaurant and bar. Our twin room was off the courtyard. Quiet but located in the Jewish quarter and close to restaurants and public transport. Staff were helpful and they ordered a taxi for us that was only 44 Zylote to the airport on a Saturday morning. We sat out in the courtyard and had a quiet drink after a long day. Breakfast included hot food. Scrambled eggs and crepes.

Date of stay: July 2017