All reviewswawel castleold townrooms are basicminute walkclose to city centrenice hotelunderground parkingpriced hotelwalking distancefree wificonvenient locationgood sizecleaned dailynice staythe main squarebusiness tripair con
Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

After making the reservation by mail I even received a welcome mail from the manager! I often travel for work and I've never had anything like that! Amazing... many hotels should learn from this hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank FelixUdine
Wojtek K, Guest Relations Manager at ibis Krakow Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Dear FelixUdine,

Thank you very much for such a nice review.
We are much obliged and we look forward to seeing you again at our hotel in the future.

Best regards,

Wojtek Kogut
Guest Experience Manager Krakow

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Very pleasant. Staff were great. Some minor improvements could be made. Otherwise all good. Location was also pretty good... Only a short walk to the central Square and old city. Food in hotel was satisfactory... Breakfast was healthy.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Stanislav S, General Manager at ibis Krakow Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Dear Vivian C,

Thank you for posting your thoughts on here. We really value your feedback. I look forward to welcoming you back at ibis Krakow Centrum.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

This hotel is great, with friendly atmosphere, good location and very nice staff. Breakfast is very good and diversified. I was travelling there for a big conference which was located in the city centre. It took me 10 minutes walk.
Have a nice stay!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Agata E
Stanislav S, General Manager at ibis Krakow Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Dear Agata E,

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments – I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I will certainly pass on your comments to my team. They will be delighted to learn that their efforts have been appreciated and remembered.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed September 30, 2017

I stayed at 4 hotels during my trip in 3 different countries(Poland, 2-Venice Italy, Denmark). I have to say what stood out at this hotel was staff did go above and beyond to help. I don't know her name but I want to Thank her she helped me with my boarding pass maybe a small thing but it's the small things that make big impressions.(management tell her thank you for me she worked evening of sept 24th). I liked the location several stores all close by. I needed an umbrella and there is this place it's like 4 floors each w/ different products. I went to the gas station everyday to get my diet coke only a few steps away from the hotel. The food was good.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Stanislav S, General Manager at ibis Krakow Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Dear Icityrules,

Thanks for your "superb" review. I will pass this feedback right throughout the staff. We can't wait to welcome you again to ibis Krakow Centrum.

Reviewed September 26, 2017

Hotel is good with friendly atmosphere, location ok but not really central. Staff good with trainnes with not that good expereinece. Rooms clean breakfast ok. Facilities at the hotal are sufficient and good quality.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Stanislav S, General Manager at ibis Krakow Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2017

Dear RobertodX2669WE,

Thank you for taking your time to tell us and other travelers about your experience from ibis Krakow Centrum hotel. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the friendly atmosphere and our location. For the new employees/trainees please accept our apology. We believe they will be confidant in their duties during your next stay.